VAU: The Tale of Ivana Hoompalotte - OOC Thread

  • The masquerade of murder returns! A new game of Vampires Amongst Us has begun. Unmask the killers, trust no one, and try to survive the night. Find out more and sign up now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to say writing without putting whats going through my characters mind has proven surprisingly difficult. :lol:
 
Johnny-Crass said:
I know your pain Baron I know your pain

Isn't it the weirdest feeling, you would assume it would be easier since you don't have to write out whats going through his head but it feels so empty when you actually do it.
 
Same for me, some "thoughts" might accidentally creep in here and there...:redface: I'm just so used to writing and rp-ing with thoughts having to be written down or spoken out loud I need some time to adjust.

And yes great opening DoN, it definitely set the stage!
 
Might I suggest people change their user title to their VAU name for the duration of the game? A few of us did it in the last one and it made it significantly easier to converse. obviously if you haven't been introduced or otherwise learned someone's name you shouldn't use it for obvious reasons though.
 
Might as well do it in your sig, if you want to change the title it will cost 50.000 zombies in the zombie shop. Not everyone has them so sig would also help IMO.
 
Johnny-Crass said:
How does one do that?

Up the top, hover over the "forum" icon and a list should come up. second from the bottom there is "zombie shop" however you will need 50 zombies to be able to make the change. I'll give you the extra 25.
 
I bought the usertitle too. 50.000 zombies, I want compenstation! xD

No, seriously, I think it more as an entry fee. It's really simpler now, that people have their character names in view. Could someone (mods?) make the signup thread sticky on top, as it's great reference in the beginning when checking out who you are talking to.

Great action so far, I'm pretty excited as this is my first forum RP.
 
it is possible to do Harland, and a good idea as well. It wouldn't be too hard to add into your sig as you just have to find the page in the signup thread then add the link for that page. It would be good to have quick access to someone's description. Perhaps we should seek the ok from DoN or some of the other higher ups before this or any other system gets taken up.
 
Question, my fellow VAU players, would you say that embalming exists in the Warhammer universe? I know the Empire is in the Renaissance age but I don't know none of the tools used. I'm assuming it mostly dealt with knives and making the right incisions in the appropriate places to accurately drain the body of blood. I know this seems to be a far fetch question but any feedback will be a appreciated.
 
The empire do not typically do it but it was common practice in what is now the land of the Dead.
So yes it exists and where as it would be rare for folks to do it or to know how it is possible.

An easier way to drain blood is to open the wrists and arteries in the neck/ under arms and hang them upside down to allow it to drain out.
 
I must say again, this is great stuff. I've never participated in these before, but now I'm hitting the F5 so much, my boss prolly starts to wonder soon. :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

  • Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu