VAU: The Tale of Ivana Hoompalotte - OOC Thread

  • The masquerade of murder returns! A new game of Vampires Amongst Us has begun. Unmask the killers, trust no one, and try to survive the night. Find out more and sign up now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd say embalming is very rare but I can imagine a well travelled scientist or some such picking it up in some country. Maybe learned in Araby? There is a embalming career in Warhammer roleplay 2nd edition but it also states they have to be careful lest they are mistaken for necromancers.
Either way I think nobody will complain about it, game is all about having fun.
 
Thank you all for the feed back, I was actually thinking along the lines of him learning it in Tilea but I'll work with what my character has so far.
 
I used to be a ninja like you, then I took an arrow to the knee... xD

In any case, great roleplaying so far. That was an awesome argument between you guys (Archivist and Harland). I felt kind of sorry that my character would want to break it up.
 
Sometimes it is a pain being a hard of hearing character, interesting conversations happening across the room and I can not join in because I can not hear them!
 
Please, think carefully before you post on the story. If you need to rewrite stuff, let it be just typos or such. Not entire posts edited.

*looking at you bravo_10*

Luckily I noticed before posting. It can derail something completely very fast and this is going nicely so far.

Thanks, let's have fun!
 
and for the first guy who starts playing the game, this is the thanks I get...
Just joking, I'm not really angry. Oh, how to wriggle myself out of this situation?
And Archy? The OOC thread is not for making friends. Save it for the roleplay ;)
 
I just have to hand out a OOC (in the OOC thread) compliment. Duality is one of the most well executed and unique characters I have ever seen done in a RP. Bravo sir
 
Johnny-Crass said:
I just have to hand out a OOC (in the OOC thread) compliment. Duality is one of the most well executed and unique characters I have ever seen done in a RP. Bravo sir

Thanks Johnny! That's a nice compliment. I really enjoy playing my character, hopefully I can keep it all together with the overlapping thingies, but that also keeps it more fun for me. (Hopefully for you too)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

  • Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu