VAU: The Tale of Ivana Hoompalotte - OOC Thread

  • The masquerade of murder returns! A new game of Vampires Amongst Us has begun. Unmask the killers, trust no one, and try to survive the night. Find out more and sign up now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahhh, I knew I'd heard it being said somewhere before :slapface: I've seen it too much I don't even know when I'm quoting it ... i need to get out more ... :innocent:
 
That's what I meant!
I knew I wanted to write saturday. Then my hands said. "Let's write tomorrow!" So my brain said. "No, don't write tomorrow." And all my hands got was 'tomorrow'
 
I have realized a fatal flaw with the roleplay.
Those who have posted more are not only more likely to be voted off, because they have said more to be turned against them, their names are familiar, and the characters are unlikely to vote off someone they haven't even spoken too, but also are more likely to be killed by the vampires, again because their names are familiar, and they are far more likely to have accused the wrong (right) people.
Just food for thought.
Damn, I feel Ciceronian.
 
Yes, last time around many of those voted off were the more vocal members. However, I was a very consistent poster, and I managed to survive all the way to the end. So there's still hope for all you conversationalists out there.
 
Got to remember as well we will lose about 10 people to mod death because they did not post at all.

Anyway I am off till late saturday, going out tonight and sleeping at a friends, will be back before the final curtain for the voting if I decide to use mine but until then I'm going to be very quiet. :P

Just in case anyone tried to talk to me.
 
Damn alot has happened since I was gone, sorry for my absence I've been getting ready for my classes and had to do alot but I'm back and now I need to somehow pop back in this VAU
 
But there could also be the reverse theory, that those people who aren't talking could be voted off, for being 'distant and thus suspicious' or something ...
 
Malochai said:
But there could also be the reverse theory, that those people who aren't talking could be voted off, for being 'distant and thus suspicious' or something ...

Although that is true, the fact is that when your average player goes through the list of names in his head, they won't turn up.
Off the top of my head, these are the only names I (roughly) know:
myself (duh), duality, Gurter, Tuomas, Erik, The Masque, the Doctor (all I can remember), Able (I think?), The Morr priest, Ysolda von Richter, Wilhelma, Alessandro, and Nicholas.
that's only 1/2 (exactly) of the total roleplayers.
 
Why are all my posts so long?? :rolleyes:

Still, pretty different from the average Bretonnian knight, no?

And props to Pietr VC for the funny post and spineyrequiem for really good and convincing arguments! :thumbsup:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

  • Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu