My condolences Nicholas.
I finally had enough spare time this week and guess what? Was in the hospital for a day because my body needed a restart or something LOL. Nothing serious in my eyes but the docs didn't want to take any chances so I slept overnight.
It's never calm here I swear. Did prevent me from voting darn it! I'm sorry Raizi but I would have also voted for you. Duality is almost too much fun to kill off that way but maybe that's on purpose...we shall see.
I finally had enough spare time this week and guess what? Was in the hospital for a day because my body needed a restart or something LOL. Nothing serious in my eyes but the docs didn't want to take any chances so I slept overnight.
It's never calm here I swear. Did prevent me from voting darn it! I'm sorry Raizi but I would have also voted for you. Duality is almost too much fun to kill off that way but maybe that's on purpose...we shall see.
