VAU: The Tale of Ivana Hoompalotte - OOC Thread

  • The masquerade of murder returns! A new game of Vampires Amongst Us has begun. Unmask the killers, trust no one, and try to survive the night. Find out more and sign up now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
:O I came to see if DoN had already written my death scene only to find out the that the thread is locked and the vote had turned one more time. :happy:

@ Duke, I think the Gyrocopter was a one-timer, it wouldn't have the same impact anymore and would just be generally lame.

I suspect Alessandro will be mod-killed, or did I miss him talking this week? I'd hate to find out he's been spicing up the brandy.
 
I wouldn't put high hopes in DoN allowing us pants. Besides, I most certainly vote against it. Pants are generally overrated, anyway. My character pants the most without pants, if you get my meaning. :perv:
 
Cliffhanger moment!

And yes I could do with some pants, or at least a dress...my char obviously not me...no, not me *whistles* errr right. Can't wait to see what happens next though I have a hunch my char won't be around to see it.
 
Sorry for not posting this week, guys. Was diagnosed with concussion earlier this week and have had serious headaches, so have been staying away from my laptop.
 
I think he'll just post the update when the day-time starts, as Bishop has already closed the thread for night-time.
 
Well, thanks DoN for giving me such a nice nice death... Better than having my pistols shoved up my arse :lol:

By the way, Wilhelmina? Wasn't she dead and found human? Didn't you mean perhaps Ysolda? ;)

Anyway, I'll update the list:

1 - Tormund Dondarrion - Pietr Von Carstein DEAD HUMAN
2 - Ysolda von Richter - Zephyr
3 - Gabriel Lindergaard - Geordieclubba DEAD HUMAN
4 - Tuomas Lakchen - Spineyrequiem DEAD VAMPIRE
5 - Bottomsup Threeflower - KhazModan DEAD HUMAN
6 - Frederick Gustave Lubeachefski - Harland DEAD VAMPIRE
7 - Borgo Brewermann - untitled_musketeer DEAD DWARF
8 - The Masque of Death - Bravo_10
9 - Brand Horsentack - Count Darvaleth DEAD HUMAN
10 - Alessandro Bartolomé - Malochai
11 - ?? - Dreadgrass DEAD HUMAN
12 - Lirael Abhorsen - Vampire bk DEAD HUMAN
13 - Nicholas Le Vert - NicholasLeMort DEAD HUMAN
14 - Wilhelmina Moench - Nikostratus DEAD HUMAN
15 - Fyodor Markov - Black Baron DEAD HUMAN
16 - Gurter Fallor - The Archivist DEAD HUMAN
17 - Abel Amarande - Wolfen DEAD HUMAN
18 - Lorenzo Moreitto - Bishop DEAD HUMAN

19 - Isaac Markov - Nelganis
20 - Kristof Lars - Chaos_Born DEAD HUMAN
21 - Dr. Viktor von Ungehuer - Feast4Crows DEAD HUMAN
22 - Carlos Rey - Cromenon DEAD HUMAN
23 - Edvard Hiide - Lynks DEAD HUMAN
24 - Erik Stoutberg - Johnny-Crass DEAD HUMAN

25 - Duality - Raizi
26 - Christof Oberstyre - Duke Danse Macabre

Players Left: 6
 
Yeah, if I'd still been alive you'd have been killed a few days earlier and had your notebook torn to pieces (it is you who had a notebook? I think it was...). Then I'd have stuck the pieces to the wall with your blood to spell out a message.
 
Well, I am dead anyway so... thanks for the attention you would have put on me... I guess... :innocent:
I have to admit that the vampires in this VAU are being very creative: first the pipe, then the coin, the (would have been) note on the wall... Nice, people, nice!

@DoN: So Wilhelmina is now Ivana's get!? How interesting! :D
 
Holy crap, two more humans dead and Wilhelmina is now a vamp too!? I'm surprised I made it this far but things look really bad now...
Have to think long and hard on this one. Who to vote for next?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

  • Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu