Voting Thread - Turning the World to Darkness: Ironclad

  • The masquerade of murder returns! A new game of Vampires Amongst Us has begun. Unmask the killers, trust no one, and try to survive the night. Find out more and sign up now!

Cast your vote!

  • 1. Unas the slayer - "Blood Knights"

    Votes: 2 28.6%
  • 2. MedMos - "Master at Arms on Cart"

    Votes: 5 71.4%

  • Total voters
    7
  • Poll votes is visible for users with special permission.
  • Poll closed .
Welcome to the voting thread for our latest instance of Turning the World to Darkness competition!

This competition's theme was: “Ironclad”, as proposed by The Sun King, the winner of the July/august 2022 competition! The voting is now open and will close at 8 PM GMT on Tuesday, 15th of November.

Here are the entries:



1. Unas the slayer - "Blood Knights"

Blood Dragons 1.jpg

Blood Dragons 2.jpg

Blood Dragons 3.jpg

​



2. MedMos - Master at Arms on Cart

Mdgxgu7m.jpg

feitdu9m.jpg

9scbcJ0m.jpg


​
 
Thanks, Unas the slayer! I already voted, so I can guess who The Sun King voted for... But as you say, second place assured!😁
It was a really hard pick mate! If I went with the best idea/concept I would not doubt have chosen your entry - in the end I went with going for best painted, and I really think Unas has outdone himself on this one! But yeah, massive cudos for both entries!
 
It was a really hard pick mate! If I went with the best idea/concept I would not doubt have chosen your entry - in the end I went with going for best painted, and I really think Unas has outdone himself on this one! But yeah, massive cudos for both entries!

Yeah, MedMos concept is amazing. I've painted a unit which was merely fitting the theme, but that master at arms has been created for it.
 
Yes. As regulars of this event, it seems our duty and responsibility to drum up some attention among the general populace. Any ideas?

A banner in the main page? We are still advertising VAU, which afaik is no more a thing...
 
  • Like
Reactions: MedMos
Good idea! I think there was an attempt at raising the VAU, but it has been quiet since months and months... A banner could perhaps trigger some interest, and once people try it they're hooked! I hope... 😁 I was always easily lured myself.

Edit: Although, it seems I can't see the banner on my phone... Did I turn something off, or is it a mobile site thing?
 
Last edited:
Thanks, guys! Happy you liked the cart, it might spur me on to finally finish the Grave Guard it's supposed to go with...
Is it ok if I steal your idea for a theme, Unas the slayer? I really am blanking on ideas.

Yep, go on!
I'm just happy you like the idea. ☺️
 

About us

  • Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu