Waaagh!

  • The masquerade of murder returns! A new game of Vampires Amongst Us has begun. Unmask the killers, trust no one, and try to survive the night. Find out more and sign up now!
Thanks Sanai!

Wolf Riders done!

DSCN3808.jpg


DSCN3811.jpg


DSCN3812.jpg


DSCN3815.jpg


DSCN3819.jpg
 
The next army i'm slowly starting is orcs and goblins and your army is a real inspiration. All units are painted to a really high standard and they look fantastic all together. Looking forward to seeing what comes next :thumbsup:
 
The WAAGH! now continues! I've gathered all the models I need for my 2500 p force so now its time to start painting 'em up!

I was at my younger brothers place last night playing a few games (won two for the VC btw :vampire2: ) and I found an old orc chariot he painted when he was like twelve (ten years ago). It looked terrible but he gave it to me. It was painted in like three colours. Bestial brown, chainmail and snake leather. I took it home, drybrushed the chariot body in bleached bone and then washed it up with badab black and devlan mud and added a new impressive banner. The orc crew I took apart and re-painted.

I'm very pleased with result since it only took me about an hour and half to finish it and go from terrible to a good standard.

CIMG1789.JPG


CIMG1790.JPG


CIMG1791.JPG


CIMG1792.JPG
 
Squig Herds are darn effective so far in 8th, but I would wait until the new book is released to update my army; unless buying core units (goblins, orcs).
 
Looks like the awesome alarm has been triggered! Really great looking work, the chariot, the black orcs arrer boys are all stunning but the banner bearer is a real highlight. The bloody flag is simple but really effective :thumbsup:
 
Some of the new Orc models are beautiful. I really like the new boars and the Shaman with the mask has entered my to-do list! What do you think to those new Savage Orks though? I think they look a bit blocky, though maybe its the paint job. Are they like that for real? Also what be in the blister, I'm intrigued?

Looking forward to seeing them painted up! The army so far is looking brill!

Cheers,

u_m
 

About us

  • Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu