Warhammer Battle March: Mark Of Chaos

  • The masquerade of murder returns! A new game of Vampires Amongst Us has begun. Unmask the killers, trust no one, and try to survive the night. Find out more and sign up now!

El Syf

Vargheist
Dec 4, 2011
673
Eastbourne
Zombies
418
For those that didn't hear about it, this was an RTS game on Xbox 360 (unsure if it made other platforms) based just after Asavar Kul's invasion.
You could play as Chaos (warriors), Empire and Orcs each of which had allies in Skaven High Elves, and Dark Elves who you control.
I've recently started playing again and am finding it very enjoyable this time round.
Just wondered what everyonelse thought of it if you played it?
I'm on chapter 3 of the chaos story atm and find it a real joy, sure there certain issues but I'd say it's rather good for an RTS game on a console. (Wipes the floor with halo wars.)
And there are meant to be undead in it but I haven't come across any yet :(
 
I used to play it on the my 360 all the time before my console died, it was the most coolest game, the 3 different campaigns are awesome and very challenging it is also on PC as well. Yes undead are in it but sadly you will only fight them roughly 3-4 times though the majority are optional mission they are not a playable race which sucks even though they have enough units to at least be an ally army like dwarfs. The race I like best is the Nurgle chaos force, especially when doing siege battles. Nice to see another fan of the game shame they never made any more marks of chaos games as an undead army would of been fun
 
I got this and the expansion for a 30 dollar deal from Gamestop like 2 years ago. I was excited to play it and try the online campaigns. I was sad that no one was really playing it anymore. I did enjoy playing through the single player campaigns.
 
I had a friend say it sucked. Of course he is more of an xbox fanboi and not a warham gamer like my self. I'll have to see about snaggin a copy. Is it on steam?
 
I played the first one on the PC but they made the mistake of the Demo Version being able to paly online so no one ever bought the real version. Odd. I never models onto battle march though
 

About us

  • Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu