• It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more and sign-up! here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tawg

Vampire Count
True Blood
Jan 16, 2012
It most certainly does mean they are online, since if you hover your cursor over their icon as well, it will say either 'Online' or 'Offline' which respectively goes with the Halo being on or off.

I assume a new feature of the site :ghost:

Count Darvaleth

I <3 marmite
True Blood
Apr 26, 2010
It no longer works... I am online RIGHT NOW and I do not glow. Neither does DoN and he's online right now as well. (Of course when I log off in a second I will no longer be online, but clearly at time of posting I must've been online...!)

TMS

Staff member
True Blood
Nov 26, 2008
Sweden
Works fine for me. I think it looks great too, by the way. :)

Count Darvaleth

I <3 marmite
True Blood
Apr 26, 2010
jimicleark said:
It no more performs... I am on the internet RIGHT NOW and I do not ambiance. Neither does DoN and he's on the internet right now as well. (Of course when I log off in a second I will no more be on the internet, but clearly at duration of publishing I must've been on the internet...!)

This looks like a very strange amalgamation of posts already made in this thread, mainly mine, but as if it's been once through google translate or something... what is going on?

TMS

Staff member
True Blood
Nov 26, 2008
Sweden
That's a bot. Sadly, it cannot be banned yet since the path to a required plugin is faulty, so its profile page can't be loaded at the moment.

CarlJackson

Zombie
May 24, 2013
Hi everyone its Carl Jackson here.
Thanks for telling me what is an avatar, I did not understand its meaning first. Actually the reason behind this is the generation gap I was almost 55 years old and living in supported living community. The reason for joining this forum is to stay up to date with these kinds of things and I have so much spare time which I don't have anything to do.

Count Darvaleth

I <3 marmite
True Blood
Apr 26, 2010
CarlJackson said:
Hi everyone its Carl Jackson here.
Thanks for telling me what is an avatar, I did not understand its meaning first. Actually the reason behind this is the generation gap I was almost 55 years old and living in supported living community. The reason for joining this forum is to stay up to date with these kinds of things and I have so much spare time which I don't have anything to do.

Hi there,

This is quite an old thread, concerning new features that came with a forum upgrade a while ago. If you'd like to introduce yourself and/or ask questions about avatars or any other forum feature, please head here:

Introduction forum - Fresh Blood

In the meantime, I will lock this rather old thread!

[mod] Thread locked[/mod]

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu