• It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more and sign-up! here.

Disciple of Nagash

Oldblood
Staff member
Feb 12, 2008
At one point there were loads of WHFB forums, but it seems like many have died off? So, what forums are still out there? What are the new ones? Before we had a strong community and it would be good to set that up again 😁

Disciple of Nagash

Oldblood
Staff member
Feb 12, 2008
Yep just seen that one, and so gutted to find how many seem to have gone! 😭 CN came so close as well, but here's hoping we can keep it (un)alive for many years to come guys!

Raven Torrid

Staff member
Sep 3, 2011
Croatia
Did some checking, and I must say I'm glad CN is among the few lucky ones that managed to persevere. 👻

Alive & Kicking

Lizardmen - Lustria Online
High Elf - http://www.ulthuan.net/forum/
Empire - Warhammer-Empire.com - Index

Semi-active

Dark Elf - http://www.druchii.net/
Dwarfs - Bugmans Brewery - The Home for all Warhammer Dwarf Fans
Chaos Dwarfs - CDO Forums

Proper dead

Skaven - The UnderEmpire
Bretonnia - The Round Table of Bretonnia
Wood Elf - http://asrai.druchii.net/
Warriors of Chaos - Chamber of the Everchosen
Orcs & Goblins - Da Warpath
Khemri - Tomb Kings of Khemri Forum
Ogre Kingdoms - Ogre Stronghold (doesn't seem to exist anymore)

Last edited:

Disciple of Nagash

Oldblood
Staff member
Feb 12, 2008
I wonder whether we should welcome our Tomb King cousins here as well then?

Really sad to see so many busy forums die off like that....I wonder if new ones have spun up or not.

I checked on Warseer, still seems to have some traffic but nowhere near what it was

Unas the slayer

Staff member
Jan 1, 2017
Northern Italy
I wonder whether we should welcome our Tomb King cousins here as well then?

i am a Mod of Tomb Kings of Khemri. Til a couple of years ago there was some slow but costant traffic and a dozen of faithful members, but with the forced transition through 2 different sites and an AdMin gone, it kinda sealed our fate.
Actually the forum is largely entombed beneath the sand, awaiting some awakening. if i can make an announcement and see if someone answers, count me in.

Lustria online is truly active, with hundreds of active members and many discussions going on. I'm a Mod also there, if you don't mind i will do an announcement there, to spread the word of this place rising again to glory.
We have a fair group of undead player on Lustria, so it's probable i can lurk someone here.

Cthelthmoore

Zombie
Feb 26, 2021
Ireland
How difficult would it be to just combine everything into one forum? All of the mentioned forums I mean.

Just to have everything under the one banner so that the treasure troves of older content do not get lost to time.

Disciple of Nagash

Oldblood
Staff member
Feb 12, 2008
Thanks @Unas the slayer - can you link us the thread you've made over there?

in regards to Khemri, I'm tempted to make a post on there so anyone looking at it can come here. Is the Admin contactable @Unas the slayer?

@Cthelthmoore - I actually don't mind that suggestion. I'd be fine with porting and incorporating those old forums into sections here on CN and giving them somewhere to go. For it to be effective though we'd like to be able to make contact with the Admin's of those places, as ideally we'd need to do what we did here, send out the word via email. Then put some kind of clear notice to redirect anyone finding it.

Either way, my main aim is to become a place for all things undead, but if we have some homeless cousins out there, I'll happily give them a section here on CN.

Unas the slayer

Staff member
Jan 1, 2017
Northern Italy
Thanks @Unas the slayer - can you link us the thread you've made over there?

in regards to Khemri, I'm tempted to make a post on there so anyone looking at it can come here. Is the Admin contactable @Unas the slayer?

Either way, my main aim is to become a place for all things undead, but if we have some homeless cousins out there, I'll happily give them a section here on CN.

I've put the link to the thread in my previous reply (DONE!)
Anyway, here it is:

if you can chime in, it would be great.

Regarding Khemry, we've had a couple of Admins: Greg@warhamster, but it seems that his username and PW are no more recognized, so he's kinda cut off.
This leaves us with one only active Admin, which is Mioumboy.
I've just checked and you're still registered (back to the times when you were promoting the golden bat)
You can try to PM Mioumboy. At most, i can do an announcement.

To have a niche here for TK would be nice.

Last edited:

Disciple of Nagash

Oldblood
Staff member
Feb 12, 2008
Looks like I can't login to Khemri, not recognising my password 😭

On the plus side, looks like Lustria is happy to partner with us!

Disciple of Nagash

Oldblood
Staff member
Feb 12, 2008
So I've managed to contact and reach out to a lot of the forums out there to rebuild our old partnerships, and in some cases offer a helping hand. See what happens.

Kaptain Von

Vampire Count
True Blood
Feb 26, 2008
United Kingdom
The Middlehammer Forum was basically dead on arrival (that group likes Facebook too much) but Classichammer is out there - it's tiny but the people who talk talk a lot.

The fella who used to run The Warhammer Forum is back in the game too. I keep meaning to bug him again about archive material but he's a bit busy organising the Resurrection tournaments these days. I'll ask him next time I see him though.

Reactions: Unas the slayer

padrissimus

Wight King
Nov 10, 2007
EEFL is indeed 'somewhat' active, and I visit often - especially for rules questions (FvonSigmaringen 'Attorney at RAW' is the go to guy for solid answers).

The Oldhammer forum ( Oldhammer Forum • Index page ) is getting quieter, as people seem to be posting instead on the (for me) frustratingly ephemeral Oldhammer and OldHammer (User Friendly) Facebook pages.

Also on Facebook there are an O&G group, Skaven group (etc etc) even a 'Fan Fiction' group. Some of those are very quiet. The Warhammer Fantasy Battles FB group is very active.

Back to forums - the very busy Lead Adventure forum ( Lead Adventure Forum - Index ) has a few Warhammerers in its Fantasy section, and the Wargames Website Forum ( » Forums ) has some .

My old regular forum, Warhammer-Empire ( Warhammer-Empire.com - Index ) had a period of 'Back Table' ugliness as its numbers fell away, and it was being sustained by the non-WFB 'banter' but it is trying to haul itself out and is regaining its WFB footing in the hobby sections, if dominated by certain individuals.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu