Whats your favorite Vampire Counts model?

  • The masquerade of murder returns! A new game of Vampires Amongst Us has begun. Unmask the killers, trust no one, and try to survive the night. Find out more and sign up now!

Micheal Valdros

Black Knight
Jun 30, 2014
317
New Lahmia
Zombies
310
Doesn't matter how well it plays, or what company its from, what (In your opinion) is the best Vampire Counts model?
My personal favorite would have to be either the Coven Throne or the Terrorghiest (Non-mounted)
 
Probably rocking the boat a bit, but I have to choose the Reaper model, Sirithis,Succubus warrior- bat wings, half sensible armour, excellent pose- I just think it's awesome.
 
Krell is my most liked model. I even liked him (and still do) 18 years ago.
Terrorgheist is incredible.
The corpse cart is also a very detailed model.
I cant say that I have a number one favorite.
Depends on the day.
 
The Coven Throne/ Mortis Engine is an insanely cool model. That and a discussion about Nagash almost single handedly Nehek Invoked my old VC back into... "living"...

As of yesterday, the Crypt Haunter is my favourite individual model.

New Necromancer is pretty awesome. And it's difficult not to like the Von Carstein vamps, although Konrad could be improved.
 
My apologies, I thought something was awry when I saw my post count going up even though the "post reply" button was eternally loading.

Heinrich Kemmler could do with an updating but still gets points for essentially being a badass Gandalf. Chaos Tomb Blade is still one of my favourite weapon names.
 
I really like the wraiths, most versions of them as well.
Something which is no longer VC is the old Arkhan the black from 4:th edition, Arkhan himself wasn´t all that cool, but the chariot was one of the greatest sculpted chariots ever!
 
Definitely the Corpse Cart. It's as dark and twisted a model I think GW has come up with and I love it. Gotta have the corpse master with the impaled body on the spear though :]
 
My apologies, I thought something was awry when I saw my post count going up even though the "post reply" button was eternally loading.

Heinrich Kemmler could do with an updating but still gets points for essentially being a badass Gandalf. Chaos Tomb Blade is still one of my favourite weapon names.
Haha. I actually use the Gandalf model from The Hobbit. Every time I play, I get strange looks about my Heinrich until they figure out that it's Gandalf.
 
Of the actual vampire characters? The old Blood Dragons.

Over all model? The black coach. The steeds need an update, but everything else is just a work of art. After that I'm a bit more torn.
 
For me it's the Vampire Lord riding a Zombie Dragon. It exudes everything the Vampire Counts are about. Absolutely love it!
 
Technically not a VC model... I love converted Dragon Princes, as well as the metal Blood Knights. I also mounted my Strigoi from the TG box on the small base leaping over a mostly eaten skeleton corpse bit from my crypt ghouls, and I like the look of that as well. Also the TG itself is awesome.
And so I didn't waste bits, I mounted the VL from that box on a dire wolf.
 

About us

  • Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu