Where have I been?

  • The masquerade of murder returns! A new game of Vampires Amongst Us has begun. Unmask the killers, trust no one, and try to survive the night. Find out more and sign up now!

Sanai

Stylish Deviant
True Blood
Oct 30, 2009
5,193
Behind Darvy
Zombies
4,233
Some of you may have noticed that I have been inactive lately. I have been in a psyche ward with no internet access since the 1st of february, so I apologise for any inconvience this has caused. I am currently at home for an hour or two and then I return to the psyche ward. I do not know when I will get out or if I will be returning home when I get out or going into crisis accomodation. I miss this forum very much and though I should let ya'all know.
 
Thankyou for your kindness. I am back home for the night today but will be back on the ward tomorrow. If things go well I will be out of the psyche ward for good (hopefully) in a week or two. I will try and get some carpe noctem activity going on tonight.
 
I am... getting there. Suffice to say I am no longer a suicide risk. I do wish I was dead alot but I know what it would do to people and am at the stage where I know I wont try it again.
I am getting closer to discharge from the hospital, which was set back a little bit by a few..... hiccups.
I have made some fantastic new friends and have found a new hobby (boxing) which feels really amazing, and have even started painting again and looking at the possibility of going to uni in a year or two.
It means alot to hear that you all care.
 
Course we all do! Great to hear you are slowly getting back on your feet, boxing is a lot of fun and is a really good way to get fit and meet new people, so good choice :thumbsup:

Hope to see you back on the forum more soon
 
Sorry to hear you've been having a bad time of it lately but at least it sounds things are looking up. All the best for a swift and full recovery.
 
Hey Sanai, have some much-belated Xaret love. Sorry to hear about what you've been through, I know you're strong enough to get through it. And in the moments where you don't feel you're strong enough come over to carpe Noctem and we'll lend you some strength with some love for extra goodness.

Hope you're doing ok man.

Xaret <3
 
Been away and saw this. Glad things are getting better Sanai, and I hope they keep their upward trend.

I've had dark times in my life too, and just remember... you're never really alone. You've got friends, on here and at home. :)
 
Excellent news :thumbsup: Why the "ummm yeah?" Surely it should be "Woohoo!"

Well now you are out, I hope we will see you more here. Also, get yourself an xbox and then you can join me with online multiplayer xd
 
Yup, I'm with DoN on that one. Just take it easy, step by step, all the old cliches (anyone know how to do the accents:/)

Good to know your progressing dude, stick with it. We're all right behind you. DoN in more ways than one.
 
Sanai said:
Some of you may have noticed that I have been inactive lately. I have been in a psyche ward with no internet access since the 1st of february, so I apologise for any inconvience this has caused. I am currently at home for an hour or two and then I return to the psyche ward. I do not know when I will get out or if I will be returning home when I get out or going into crisis accomodation. I miss this forum very much and though I should let ya'all know.

i really hope you get better :thumbsup:
 
Don't surf this forum enough, so first seen this now. Great to hear your doing better Sanai, and great you are sharing the bad news and the good news with us.
So if you are feeling down, im sure there are a lot of people on this forum, including me, that will lend what ever support we can provide with the written word on this forum.
If nothing else its a different outlet for your problems and frustrations, than the spoken word you probably have with your social circle and health proffessionals.
Great you have started boxing, meeting people and being able to vent your frustrations and anger on a sandbag, is always great.

Hope the rest of the year will be a lot better for you, and hope you have energy and motivation to return to the roleplays with renewed energy. Not so much have happened in the Gunhearts while you have been gone.

Best of health wishes and luck from Denmark. :thumbsup:
 

About us

  • Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu