• It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more and sign-up! here.

Onikaigo

Vampire Lord
True Blood
May 17, 2008
Germany
As the title says, Hello! *Ducks the incoming projectiles to include tackle hugs from the more open-minded CN members....Except DoN. He gets all kinds of Lovin'*

Ah, what the heck. I'll drop the charade. I'm back! Kind of. I'm alive, mostly. I've lived through Tsunami's in Japan, earthquakes of tremendous proportions in Okinawa, a wave of Bieber Fever that took half of my coworkers by their now non existent gonads, and a minor case of zombification. I'm all better now. I have mostly my brains in my head, or so I'm told.

In all serousness (Hah, me?) I've been through a hell of a lot in the past...what...9 months? 8? I'm sorry to have been gone, and now I'm back. Again, kind of. I'm moving to Europe in a week or two, so my internet is going to be very spotty, but I wanted to come offer myself to CN and hope she's the not-so-gentle-but-incredibly-seductive mistress she always was. DoN keeps things that way for sure. ;)

And speaking of DoN, if I don't get a reply from you in the first ten posts I'm going to be sad. And withhold Rob the Zombie's lovin' from you for a week. Don't tempt me.

Who missed me? :happy:

TMS

Staff member
True Blood
Nov 26, 2008
Sweden
Welcome back Oni. You've certainly been missed by a lot of people around here. :)

I'm happy to hear that you've managed to stay out of harm's way during all that's been going on over at your station. I don't know what I'd do if my immediate surrounding started coming down with a case of the Bieber Fever. :zombie:

To where in Europe will you be moving, by the way?

Onikaigo

Vampire Lord
True Blood
May 17, 2008
Germany
My next military assignment is in Wiesbaden, Germany. I'm getting my passport soon after, and might just find myself with a travelers bag packed every weekend. Be warned. I will couch surf all over Europe.

Unless I'm invited into a bed. :D

Disciple of Nagash

Oldblood
Staff member
Feb 12, 2008
*Adopts spurned stance*

Oh, you don't call, you don't write, making me sick with worry, and then just stroll back in......

*Cold demeanour breaks at Oni's pleading eyes*

Aww dammit. I can't stay angry and you Oni xd It's bloody good to have you back and also hear you are safe, a lot of us were worried when you didn't come back on.

You had better stick around this time, and if you can be on enough I may even consider giving you your mod position back......xd

Onikaigo

Vampire Lord
True Blood
May 17, 2008
Germany
Disciple of Nagash said:
*Adopts spurned stance*

Oh, you don't call, you don't write, making me sick with worry, and then just stroll back in......

*Cold demeanour breaks at Oni's pleading eyes*

Aww dammit. I can't stay angry and you Oni xd It's bloody good to have you back and also hear you are safe, a lot of us were worried when you didn't come back on.

You had better stick around this time, and if you can be on enough I may even consider giving you your mod position back......xd

I'm sorry DoN! I've missed you all terribly! And see? I brought presents! Bloody little snacks. MY coworkers called them 'Children', and they eat nothing but candy all day so their blood is like crack. Or Monster Energy drinks. Or something else caffienated.

Anyways, for you! Still love me?

But...

I'm not planning on 'Leaving' anytime soon, but there's been....a whole lot of serious issues that have been going on in my life/in Japan that have required my attention. I'm hoping my upcoming move can help pull things back together, get me back into the hobbies I love, back around the people I care about, and back to simply being me. That'd be awesome.

So, I'm hitting Germany in like, two/three weeks! Yes, I'm going to be asking for visiting rights. Stealing couches for a weekend is basically awesome. Plus, I can bring my army and smash faces wherever I go. Suitcase Army = Win.

I missed this place. I really did.

Bishop

Master Necromancer
True Blood
Feb 5, 2009
Toronto, Ontario
Welcome Back Oni!! :thumbsup:

Glad all is well and hope to see you online more. Good luck with your move.

There's a new VAU starting up very soon. I know that you generally had fun playing in them.

Count Darvaleth

I <3 marmite
True Blood
Apr 26, 2010
ONI'S BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happy:

We certainly were worried, a kind of hushed silence fell on us all when you didn't come online after the events in Japan. Bur we should've known you can never kill off a vampire! :vampire3:

Onikaigo

Vampire Lord
True Blood
May 17, 2008
Germany
Bishop: I won't be online nearly enough to actively play in a VAU for at least a month. The move and all...I'd just be mod-killed and it'd end my fun prematurely. Which never happens, by the way.

Darv: Woo hoo, congrats on the Mod-ness. and yes, I'm back. I couldn't stay away forever, I just had a lot of RL issues to take care of, and my fun times had to take a back seat. And no, nobody alive can kill me.

Damn. You guys are all dead-as-dead-can-be vampires....Well, piss. :innocent:

Harland: HUGS! I knew you missed me you big softie! Well, mostly soft. Is that a fla(e)shlight? :devil2:

I'm planning on being active here much more often whenever I hit the ground running in EU. I'm going to paint my stuff, acquire more stuff, and have 10K points or so and stop there. And of course play with them and smash face, cuz that's what Vampires do.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu