XBox 360 / PS3 / Wii Gamer Tags & Games played

  • The masquerade of murder returns! A new game of Vampires Amongst Us has begun. Unmask the killers, trust no one, and try to survive the night. Find out more and sign up now!
Well, I have managed I create the gaming clam thread, so if you head over to that, and ask join the clan, I'll stick u in it. What times are u usually online?
 
Alright, Mesayahuggy is on live once more!

Gears 1+2
COD: MW 1 (2 is broken!)
Fable 2 + 3
Bulletstorm
Halo 3

These are what I actually play online, Add if you want to kick some ass! :)
 
I've really been engrossing myself with the newly released Dark Souls for the last couple of weeks, and if anyone else here's also playing it on the 360 we could give it a go and try to figure out how to co-op with each other. :clown:
 
Need to purchase Gold again next year but at least got the gamertag mess sorted out(though I lost all my achievements and have just started to replay all my games. I'm now slightly above 10K again and guess I can just forget about all my old online achievements and the ones that took me ages and lots of rage to get.

My 360 tag is Blintzkrieg yes really xD
Please note I'm disabled and not a great gamer. If you are a hardcore gamer and into getting top scores please pass me over.
Also note I never use the headphones but the message system as I have tinnitus and hyperacusis and I can't hear people's voices anyway. I do adjust to team-play fairly quickly and I'm not a weapon/item/ammo-grabber leaving nothing for the others.
So if you are a wreck like me or a sucky gamer but love some of those online achievements for the following games let me know.
It's why I also don't post in the Clan-thread...I'm not Clan material.


I own and play the following games for multiplayer:
Gears of War 1 & 2
AC Brotherhood
Transformers RoTF
Transformers WFC
Fable 2
The Darkness
Warhammer Battle March(yeah it sucks but secretly it's also kind of fun)
LoTR: Battle for Middle-Earth
 
Well, I could say I feel for you as I technically can and can't.. I'm a psychopath. So I have a 'disability' but I can't feel for you.. o_o

Anyways, I would love to play with u on brotherhood. I am a hardcore gamer but the sole reasoni play is to have fun, not to win. What's ur brotherhood id? Besides brotherhood has teams of two in some game. Odes, meaning it can be just us and no "pro gamers"

Also, don't feel excluded (if you are, I think you are..) from the clan system, I only created it to help us get together in t games, and not to group together all tryhards that we have.
 
Hmm good idea, I was going to ask if anyone wanted a game in any of the games that I have said I own in th clan thread, which I will start to put to use now.

HUZZAH!! I hav managed to let my parents allow me to buy my very own Xbox 360, am getting crysis 2 and battlefield, anyone interested in any game?
 
Well at the moment I am playing latest Zelda on the Wii.

I have also preordered special edition versions of the new Final Fantasy and Mass Effect 3, can't wait for them.
 
I just completed the new Zelda and am waiting for the exact same 2 games as DoN is. At the moment I shoves aside my consoles though as I went berserk during the christmas sales on steam. :s I had exactly 5 games registered on steam 2 weeks ago which has now gone up to 57. :D

Cheers, Wolfie
 

About us

  • Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu