Recent content by Bradifer

  • The masquerade of murder returns! A new game of Vampires Amongst Us has begun. Unmask the killers, trust no one, and try to survive the night. Find out more and sign up now!
  1. B

    The Fleshy Flesh Court of Flesh-Eaters (plus other undead!)

    What models did you use for the Haunter Courtier and friends from the end of page 1?
  2. B

    Ideas for converting a tougher looking vampire on Zombie Dragon

    Zombie Dragon is already built and painted. (Using Terrorgheist head) (Color is green-rotten scheme). Looking for any ideas for simple model replacements to full conversions - to replace the traditional Vampire Lord that rides on its back. I wanted to go for something...
  3. B

    Alternate Model for Doom Wolf (Dire Wolf Champion)

    Hmm... Well I bought 9 Thunderwolves already :D. I think what I might do, is use 2 Thunderwolves as Doom Wolves. And use Fenrisian wolves as the dire wolves. Then I've got 7 Thunder wolves and 2 Fenrisian wolves. Maybe I'll use the Thunderwolves as Blood Knights and figure out some kind of...
  4. B

    Alternate Model for Doom Wolf (Dire Wolf Champion)

    So I decided to use the Thunderwolf Cavalry as my Dire Wolves, Currently I own 9/10 Thunderwolf mounts (for my 2 x 5 Dire Wolves). So I have the option to use a seperate model as the champion leader of the unit. Of course if nothing else I'll just buy one more and make it stand up taller via...
  5. B

    Need Help with Mourngul Conversion

    Thank you both for the suggestions. We'll see how bloody he ends up!
  6. B

    Need Help with Mourngul Conversion

    Alright so I have an idea for a Mourngul conversion but wanted to get feedback before I started on it. The idea was to keep the Mourngul figure the same, even paint it ethereal. However I want to add a fair bit of blood on the claws + mouth, nothing too unique right? Well I want the idea to...
  7. B

    what units do you rely on?

    I think General's Handbook 2 might need to take a look at monster point values across the board. Many of them just die to elite units like Retributors, Kurnoth Hunters, Stormfiends, Morghasts etc.. They also get bad, very quickly. Sometimes being down only 6 wounds and now suddenly their stats...
  8. B

    what units do you rely on?

    I can't speak for all, but I think the consensus is that Vampire Lord on Zombie Dragon & Mournguls are both hard hitting and survivable, as well as being highly mobile and self-healing. Morghast Archai are very reliable, rend -2 damage 3, they simply kill things. Spirit Hosts / Hexwraiths are...
  9. B

    Your Favorite Mortarch?

    To be honest I don't know anything about the lore from fantasy or AoS. I'm relatively new to Warhammer as a whole. That being said I like Mannfred. Personally I like the idea of an aggressive Nosferatu looking vampire lord. I also love the aesthetic of the Dread Abyssal + Morghast. Those look...
  10. B

    Opinions on my 2K lists

    Hm I've never really looked into him. I suppose we could +1 Nectotect, -1 Hexwraiths and still have 200 points for other decisions.
  11. B

    Las Vegas Open AoS Championship - army lists

    This thread details all the lists and chats about the tournament. Results point to this being a "softer" tournament, while still a number of people brought very competitive 12 Kurnoth Hunter lists, others were probably newer players. TL;DR Variety of playstyles lead to variety of results. If...
  12. B

    Opinions on my 2K lists

    First list is centered around 3 hammer units, minimum battleline, and the spirits as a tarpit. List 1: Spirit Anvil Leaders Vampire Lord On Zombie Dragon (440) - General - Deathlance & Shield & Chalice - Trait: Red Fury - Artefact: Tomb Blade Mannfred Mortarch Of Night (460) Battleline 2 x...
  13. B

    Battleline units: what's your flavor?

    I think that is because Death desperately needs a new Battletome. The FEC battletome was weak enough in that it didn't add any units or interesting rules. FEC as a faction feels like re-flavored orcs/ogres that prefer regeneration over raw speed/stats. Death has so many weird tiny...
  14. B

    2K from Skeleton Horde

    Hi all, Recently got into AoS and my wife and I picked up Death as our 3rd faction. It might transition into my main though, so let's see how this goes! We started with the SC Skeleton Horde box, and I like to plan out my army before I buy more. I'm thinking we can get the Flesh Eater Starter...

About us

  • Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu