Recent content by Dancing Skeleton

  • The masquerade of murder returns! A new game of Vampires Amongst Us has begun. Unmask the killers, trust no one, and try to survive the night. Find out more and sign up now!
  1. Dancing Skeleton

    Upcoming Warhammer Fantasy Releases- Including Nagash & new VC stuff.

    This is what I'm hoping for. I'm not sure if VC needs a lot of 'new' units, but making our core units more customizable (bows, GW, Halberds, etc) would be great.
  2. Dancing Skeleton

    Crumble, pro or con and dealing with it tactically

    The problem with everything you just said is it that it doesn't consider game balance at all. If your troops didn't crumble within 12" of a Vampire/necromancer or 18" of a general then there would basically be no crumbling at all. So we would have unbreakable troops that don't crumble and can...
  3. Dancing Skeleton

    Crumble, pro or con and dealing with it tactically

    I assume he means crumble as in (unstable/unbreakable) I love it. The irony is I feel like you have way more control over your army with crumble. You can predict what kind of losses you will be taking from crumble based on your unit and what it's fighting. In an even match you can expect not to...
  4. Dancing Skeleton

    Countdown from 20,000

    11801
  5. Dancing Skeleton

    Any old models you must always field?

    I always use this necro as well in my army. He's actually the only necromancer model that I like. Also love the necrarch Vampire with the skull. He is in every list... I love that model so much. Necrarch is definitely my favorite bloodline but most of the models are terrible. With this one they...
  6. Dancing Skeleton

    MR stacks?

    Just for clarity, I believe the MR improves the ward saves only against damage from spells. It wouldn't affect the ward save against attacks from magic weapons or "magical attacks" from ethereal units :)
  7. Dancing Skeleton

    Combat Reform and Characters

    I appreciate the response, that answers my question. The only thing is what counts as a combat reform? Does just moving your vampire count as a reform or do you need to make some sort of rank change as well?
  8. Dancing Skeleton

    Favourite non-Vampire Counts army

    hahaha nice I am definitely looking forward to it.
  9. Dancing Skeleton

    Most fun Lore for a Vampire Hero?

    I'd go Lore of Beasts. The sig spell is awesome and so is transformation of Kadon. Go for the Mountain Chimera.. 4D6 S7 Attacks!
  10. Dancing Skeleton

    Favourite non-Vampire Counts army

    Toss up between Skaven and Beastmen. I'm surprised to see the Skaven love around here, most people in my group loath them :P I have my brothers old army and the new book, so they are technically my second army. Haven't finalized a list yet but they look like a lot of fun! Beastmen I've been...
  11. Dancing Skeleton

    Combat Reform and Characters

    When performing a combat reform the rules state it cannot be used to get a model out of contact with the enemy if it was in contact before the reform was made. It then goes on to say the model can be in base contact with a different enemy at the end of the reform if you wish. So this may seem...
  12. Dancing Skeleton

    Back to 1500 points (Against HE and Brets)

    It's been a little while since I've posted a list. I've made quite a few of them over the last month or so and played some excellent games (1v1) with my buddies (High Elf and Bretonnian). I stand at 3-1-1 thanks to much help from this community. I've noticed that our 2,000 and especially 2,500...
  13. Dancing Skeleton

    800pts training army

    The skeles can benefit from both banners as long as you make the White King your Battle Standard Bearer. But judging by the points it doesn't look like you did. It's 25 points to make him the BSB plus 45 points for the Razor Banner. But that would take your hero points to I believe 275 which...
  14. Dancing Skeleton

    Whats your favorite Vampire Counts model?

    Definitely the Corpse Cart. It's as dark and twisted a model I think GW has come up with and I love it. Gotta have the corpse master with the impaled body on the spear though :]
  15. Dancing Skeleton

    Charging Etiquette

    So after one round of combat would unit 1 then have the option of reforming in order create maximum contact or are you stuck for the entire duration of combat with two corners of a unit fighting?

About us

  • Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu