Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Recent content by owain_b
The masquerade of murder returns! A new game of Vampires Amongst Us has begun. Unmask the killers, trust no one, and try to survive the night. Find out more and sign up now!
I agree with all the above especially changing the wraith to a banshee, much better choice in my opinion. Also I'd consider splitting the zombies into 2 units of 20 won't take long for them to be 2 units of 40 ;)
But a pretty solid list all in all
I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure the 8th Ed rule book does state in the magic weapon section somewhere that a magical weapon can be counted as any hand weapon, so you could have Axe of Battle etc. I think it just cant be used as a special weapon like a halberd or great weapon etc. So I...
I believe it says that you put the models in the challenge in base to base contact if possible, so I think you'd have to move the character from the 2nd rank into the 1st rank displacing another model.
Thanks guys, that's been really helpful. You would think if a cannon can turn and fire a lone character with a handgun could to but them's the rules :)
Cheers
Hi Alabaster, thanks for the reply. If you could find those pages that would be great, I just couldnt find them anywhere. Knowing the BRB they are probably in a completey unrelated section ;)
Interesting what you say about swift reform, I didnt realise you could fire move or fire weapons. I...
As the title say, can a character pivot on the spot and still fire a move or fire weapon? Or does it count as moving?
Had a skaven player with warplock engineer with a warplock musket, and I'm pretty sure it shouldn't fire if it has pivoted in the movement phase, but I couldn't find it in the...
http://i.imgur.com/v2TYMPe.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/TDYS8oO.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/nmot6Nn.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/qFq2LuZ.jpg
Hi, hopefully this has worked :)
Hi @VonRaetia ,
I have some of the older soul reaver knights. I think they were a vampire lord with 4 soul reaver knights, not the newer one on the mantic website now though. I think they look pretty good really, and make good blood knights, they are a little on the small side, but once you...
I think for 5 points it would be silly not to take it. Thats 1 skeleton and I know which I'd rather have. I think flaming attackes are pretty common (well they are where I play). As Alabaster says Tzeentch, lore of fire spell give unit flaming attacks, Empire warrior priest can give unit flaming...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.