Recent content by Steveo1234

  • The masquerade of murder returns! A new game of Vampires Amongst Us has begun. Unmask the killers, trust no one, and try to survive the night. Find out more and sign up now!
  1. Steveo1234

    Casket Of Souls

    Of course, you still need to buy a box of spirit hosts, but I now have 5 for my army (instead of 3) which is a more sensible number to field / summon anyway :)
  2. Steveo1234

    Show us your Vargheists/Crypt Horrors

    Thanks. It's a common theme I have running through my army. All my VC and TK models use that colour either on clothes, wings, etc, even the zombies. I find it ties the army together with a common thread, and makes for a more impressive sight wen they are all lined up.
  3. Steveo1234

    Casket Of Souls

    Sure. Raiders casket can get picked up from ebay with cheapy Hasbro Indy figure (which is now on my office next to the Iron Man and Hulk figures - how childish :)). You're looking for this kit, but I only paid about 7 UK pounds, so don't pay over the odds...
  4. Steveo1234

    Show us your Necromancer(s)

    Here's my necromancer
  5. Steveo1234

    Show us your Wight King (mounted or unmounted)

    Some amazing work in this thread. Here is my Wight King..
  6. Steveo1234

    Show us your Vargheists/Crypt Horrors

    Some amazing work in this thread. Here is my modest contribution.
  7. Steveo1234

    Casket Of Souls

    So I realise that the CoS is a Tomb Kings unit, but my word, Nagash is fantastic with an extra D3 power dice each turn. I looked at the GW figure and didn't really like the model. For me, a CoS should be more like the Ark of the Covenant from Raiders of the Lost Ark, all ghosts and spirits...
  8. Steveo1234

    Skeleton Collosus

    Yes, and your'e right about the vinyl. Holds the paint ok, but very strange texture.
  9. Steveo1234

    Show us your Nagash!

    Thanks, great to be here. I have played skaven for a long time and only just started VC when the armies combined with the release of Nagash. Steep learning curve but loving it.
  10. Steveo1234

    Show us your Nagash!

    More photos
  11. Steveo1234

    Skeleton Collosus

    A reaper model that I found and painted for the Collosus
  12. Steveo1234

    Show us your Nagash!

    First time poster. I just finished Nagash and really enjoyed painting him. I hope you like him.

About us

  • Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu