I'm thinking the chiefs will start in the units then pop out to chaff me when I get close. Not sure where the assassin will be.
Other VC lists are certainly bizarre. List with the throne is especially interesting. The other BK deathstar I think lacks some flexibility that I'm hoping the vargheists give me. His army is basically that one unit...
The guy with the necro on the AT was my round 2 opponent at Gottacon (battle log is up in the batrep section somewhere). He's a good enough player, though I was a really bad matchup for him. I would guess that the AT hides behind the zombie dragon for cover, and he does a big outflank thing with the TG, vargs, etc. He's actually got a lot of drops in that army. Should be interesting to see how he does.
Definitely some competition for the Best VC trophy. We shall see how it goes.
Other VC lists are certainly bizarre. List with the throne is especially interesting. The other BK deathstar I think lacks some flexibility that I'm hoping the vargheists give me. His army is basically that one unit...
The guy with the necro on the AT was my round 2 opponent at Gottacon (battle log is up in the batrep section somewhere). He's a good enough player, though I was a really bad matchup for him. I would guess that the AT hides behind the zombie dragon for cover, and he does a big outflank thing with the TG, vargs, etc. He's actually got a lot of drops in that army. Should be interesting to see how he does.
Definitely some competition for the Best VC trophy. We shall see how it goes.