Hello all!
My LGC is organising a challenge to build and paint a 750pt list.
It is gonna be in 7th edition rules, because those where the rules they liked warhammer the most
.
I have never played warhammer fantasy before, I only have experience in 40k.
I always liked the idea of an udead army, so I chose Vampires!
We cant have any lord, only heroes.
this is the list i've come up with, not sure if its great, but i really like the models of it:
Heroes:
Vampire 185
sword(striking, battle or might?), the flayed hauberk
Dark Acolyte, , lord of dead
Core:
15x skeleton warriors, full command, 140pt
15x skeleton warriors, full command, 140pt
Special:
10x Grave Guard, full comand, 150pt
Varghulf 175pt
750pt
Any advice?
I am not sure if those items in the vampire are any good, but they seems to be good on paper.
Also I rather not have millions of models in the core, since it is also a painting challange.
Looking forward for your answers.
My LGC is organising a challenge to build and paint a 750pt list.
It is gonna be in 7th edition rules, because those where the rules they liked warhammer the most
I have never played warhammer fantasy before, I only have experience in 40k.
I always liked the idea of an udead army, so I chose Vampires!
We cant have any lord, only heroes.
this is the list i've come up with, not sure if its great, but i really like the models of it:
Heroes:
Vampire 185
sword(striking, battle or might?), the flayed hauberk
Dark Acolyte, , lord of dead
Core:
15x skeleton warriors, full command, 140pt
15x skeleton warriors, full command, 140pt
Special:
10x Grave Guard, full comand, 150pt
Varghulf 175pt
750pt
Any advice?
I am not sure if those items in the vampire are any good, but they seems to be good on paper.
Also I rather not have millions of models in the core, since it is also a painting challange.
Looking forward for your answers.
Last edited: