Nightreaver
Ghoul
Corien Sumatris said:Oh yeah, I've lost to Tomb Kings a few times! Although I am a terrible example, I'm not verry good at this whole game quite yet. I was a 40K guru but then the new book came out and it's all about fliers and it may be fun but it's not the same.
I feel you man, 40k ended for me with the advent of 6th edition. Fliers, gazillion of new special rules (of which some have names not really related to what they do) and now this mini-titan models that you have to pay for in souls of unborn children, and army book supplements which cost more than armybooks themselves. No thank you.
And to get back to discussion at hand (with point costs relating to stats and all that): have any of you noticed that TK skeletons are different to VC skeletons? Not just in points costs but in stats too (if I remember correctly TK skellies have higher Ld, which would make sense fluff-wise).
