So i started this thread on lustria.
I've been emboldened by the rise of the nighthaunt and am re-opening my conjoined tomb king/ other undead legions. for use in kings of war, because i don't play a high fantasy skirmish game.
essentially, the boys are getting back together to go on one mega murder spree.
currently 3 hosts within the legion:
The Royal Crimson host of Quatar
The host of the bloody tower
The Griefscream horde
over the last week or two I've developed a color scheme for the new boys in the griefscream horde.
evolution of the ghostly scheme in photos below. COMMENTS REQUESTED. Anything beyond the first post is updates.
@Disciple of Nagash I resized these in paint to 1k pixels
I've been emboldened by the rise of the nighthaunt and am re-opening my conjoined tomb king/ other undead legions. for use in kings of war, because i don't play a high fantasy skirmish game.
essentially, the boys are getting back together to go on one mega murder spree.
currently 3 hosts within the legion:
The Royal Crimson host of Quatar
The host of the bloody tower
The Griefscream horde
over the last week or two I've developed a color scheme for the new boys in the griefscream horde.
evolution of the ghostly scheme in photos below. COMMENTS REQUESTED. Anything beyond the first post is updates.
@Disciple of Nagash I resized these in paint to 1k pixels