• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

Anilar(Wood Elves) Vs Chaos_Born(Skaven)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaos_Born

Master Necromancer
True Blood
Regarding the hidden models, I was going to PM the assassins' locations to a third party so that they could confirm that where I put them is where I said I would. Sound good?

I've placed my first tunnel marker, it's quite small but it is there behind your archers

Anilar

Wight King
Another Unit of Archers.

Outnumbered unit wise aye, wood elves have a tendency to come with many units. But model wise I believe your still the winner.

I calculated your army buy, I got it to you being 12 points shy, not recalculated it, so might be wrong. But that could be another gutter runner in the tanglers group or a nightrunner.

Chaos_Born

Master Necromancer
True Blood
Here is my last non-character non-scouting drop

My list is 12 points light? I'll have another check...

Anilar

Wight King
A 2nd dryad group. Rolling for forest. Is there a way to put notes on the map, so we can remember which forest that are what ???.

Chaos_Born

Master Necromancer
True Blood
I've located the problem with my list, I forgot to write down that I have given The Tanglers' champion smoke bombs and somehow forgot about the BSB shield. I've corrected my list (again:slapface: ). Not sure about the text tags. I'll look into it

Anilar

Wight King
That was the rest of my setup.

All characters in the EG group. Couldn't see a way to change positions of my command group, but the front rank of my EG should from left to right be BSB, Highborn, Champion, standard, musician.

Now time for your shenanigans, and the last roll for the forest to the right.

Chaos_Born

Master Necromancer
True Blood
Here is all of my deployment, and now two rolls for forests (obviously left roll for left forest, right for right)

Anilar

Wight King
Well can't beat a roll of seven, so go ahead and make my samurai's cry.

Don't think I have deployed that well against the tricks you can do, but guess i will learn a lesson or two.

And my forest to the right was a fungus forest.

Chaos_Born

Master Necromancer
True Blood
Here we are, my markers apparently don't survive the turn changing so if you can put them back when you change turn over.

Magic roll

Chaos_Born

Master Necromancer
True Blood
Wow that was terrible. So terrible in fact that I only hit the glade guard behind the fence:slapface:

Okay, so 3d6 hits

Status
Not open for further replies.