• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

Big D's Dwarfish Plog of Plogginess,16/10/10 - Whoops. slight change of plan

Nikos

Vampire Count
True Blood
RE: Big D's Dwarfish Plog of Plogginess,05/09/10 - Miners dig in for battle.

Great work on the miners and standard bearer, Im looking forward to seeing the next batch painted. Although the rapid progress through your list is quite depressing! Nice work :thumbsup:

Santawraith

Master Liche
True Blood

I love the battle standard bearer, such clean lines. Keep up your dwarves I enjoy looking at them always wanted a dwarf army but my brother plays them so I wanted something diffrent.

witchking1980

Black Knight

Very clean painting indeed! The BsB is perfect and the miners of course!:thumbsup:

Thanks for the compliments guys. The speed of the painting is forced upon me by the upcoming tournament. I will be slowing down once I get this final batch done, maybe spend some time making some 8th ed terrain, paint my Space Hulk models, convert some Hammerers. (All shown here of course)

Good work so far, I really like the battle standard bearer.

RE: Big D's Dwarfish Plog of Plogginess,12/09/10 - FoB Army finished! Panic over.

After laying down my final coat of varnish at 3.30am this morning, my Dwarf army for Fields of Blood is complete. And with a week to spare.

My general, Runelord on Anvil

Thane of Pain

Master Engineer w/Great Weapon

Organ Gun

And the family shot:

Now i'm gonna take a few days off, relax, play some Guitar Hero before I start on the next bitz I will need for the Archenemy tournament in 4 weeks time.

Until then.......

Nikos

Vampire Count
True Blood
RE: Big D's Dwarfish Plog of Plogginess,12/09/10 - FoB Army finished! Panic over.

Excellent progress, this army is is really looking great :thumbsup:

Santawraith

Master Liche
True Blood

Kill them all in the dwarven fashion.

A great looking army expecially in the army shot. I love the pilliar unit filler, it is just so awsome.

Good luck on the field of bloody carnage, may all your dwarves return as undead.

RE: Big D's Dwarfish Plog of Plogginess,05/10/10 - Break over, back to work.

After a well deserved break, and having decided to change nothing for next weekends Archenemy tournament it's now time to get back to work. So bext on the block is some unit fillers for when I really want to get Slayer happy:

The Giant heads and Goblin in a cage are going to be made up as a second muso & std for my Slayers with a BfSP slayer playing the heads like a set of bongos.

Also on the table are these: my scratch built Dwarven Blood Bowl team.

I have a couple of spare Slayers which I will clip the weapons off to finish the team roster.

Will be back soon with painted updates.

Nikos

Vampire Count
True Blood

Blood Bowl dwarves looking good. Your filler is nice aswell, making me curious to see how your slayers turn out.

ChaosJedi666

Black Knight

Very nice. The mould lines let the models down a bit, but the painting is great. I love the Dwarf sculps, especially the Anvil.
Looking forward to seeing what you do with the Blood Bowl team.

Disciple of Nagash

The Perverted One
Staff member

Great job on keeping going with you plog. The models look great, especially the organ gun.

Well, this is embarrassing. I seem to have run out of white undercoat spray. Due to my work schedule, I won't get a chance to pick up some more for at least a week or two, so my Blood Bowl team and Slayer fillers will have to wait.

Luckily, I still have some black spray so I will be working on these first:

10 Crossbowmen.

Flame Cannon and 2 Bolt Throwers.

Onward and upward.