Hey all, I am thinking of getting a Black Coach as it fits my army theme quite nicely and would offer a very tough unit for my army, something which is quite lacking at the moment. So I generally want to know : how does it play? Is it a viable unit worth the £36 GW is asking for or would that money be spent better somewhere else? The model itself doesn't have me crazy for it, it's quite old and I would have to at least replace the horses if not more.
I was thinking of using it to charge enemy units and keep them in place while a more killy unit flanks them and delivers the killing blow.
Thoughts, ideas?
I was thinking of using it to charge enemy units and keep them in place while a more killy unit flanks them and delivers the killing blow.
Thoughts, ideas?