Can 9th just come out already?

  • The masquerade of murder returns! A new game of Vampires Amongst Us has begun. Unmask the killers, trust no one, and try to survive the night. Find out more and sign up now!
Yeah I've seen the pictures and spoken with people who have seen the round bases... but the models was placed besides others unit sporting square bases, so I'm not sure there is going to be a rules change at all. Would be nice to change the bases though... I've been considering rebasing my three armies anyways so this would be a great opportunity :)
 
WEll I for one am not worried, I'll stick to 8th if I have to. New to the game and my friend agreed, if it goes all weird and skirmishy, we'll stick to what weve got, or at worst give it a try and then ignore it.
 
I don't know the source, but it looks French:

1466028_919294911460033_3514846112383466977_n.webp
 
  • Like
Reactions: najo

About us

  • Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu