The masquerade of murder returns! A new game of Vampires Amongst Us has begun. Unmask the killers, trust no one, and try to survive the night. Find out more and sign up now!
I see this awesome army is back on the tracks As always, outstanding work.
I'm kinda curious how will the screaming cannon turn out after painting, you converted it, but it's still just a toy. BTW, I see that you enjoy the new possibilities for conversions after VC joined with TK. Also, I also support the idea that people proposed earlier with the zombie strongman and zombie girls. Good luck with further job on the army.
@Farmer7574, only one planned so far but like the idea of more!
@Borgnine, Not got the slightest clue how the cannon is going to turn out, so mega curious myself . I have a ropugh paint scheme in mind, but at the end of the day it isn't a big part of the army, plus it was only a £2.99 happy meal toy stuck on a chariot base, so if all fails I have not wasted too much time or money on the project .... got to try these things in the name of creativity!
Just an update on some of the recent projects and the paint jobs to go with them
And that's it, everything is painted now for this Army! I have a black coach project and a grave guard project unfinished that I may come back to one day, but for now I am getting in a few more games of 8th and two tournements of 8th before the end of the year with the Circus.
Good job with the cannon. While it's still visible what it was before, but you managed very well with it, it fit nicely with the rest of the army and so is the strongogre I thought that maybe putting a zombie atop the cannon, "riding" it, would be a nice idea, but well, now it's too late
So now I am patiently waiting for the continuation of the Grave Guard project, should you get back to them.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.