• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

TVC II Chapter 1 - Old Faces

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I'm sure she would," agreed the Blood Dragon, glancing at a picture of Isabella and her handmaidens that hung in the throne room, Lucia's face smiling out over the shoulder of Vlad's Queen. Turning back to Karl, he asked "But what of the Marshall, I would have expected Mircea's presence at such a gathering?"

Peter had fought many wars at Mircea's side, and guessed that he was the closest thing Mircea had to a friend.

Get of W'soran

CN's Lord of Masks
True Blood
Karl watched Peter as he glanced at the wall and could easily guess which portrait the Blood Dragon was looking at.

"The Marshal is busy leading our armies as are most of our combative family members." Karl said with a shrug "As important as this council may be, and I'm inclined to believe it is a most serious matter if Rowhaine has made the effort to gather so many, Faulsing has more important military matters to attend to."

"Indeed I am not participating in this council either, just playing host until the Champion is ready to make his appearance." he told Peter with a smirk "It did not seem to be a good idea to have a significant portion of our Leadership devoted to such a dangerous task that could take one out of contact with others for some time." and he didn't need to add that if this was anything like the last council then the possibility of suffering the final death was quite high.

"In fact many believe it is a bad idea for any of us to attend." he said with a smile as he glanced sideways at his nephew "But some people are not easily dissuaded."

"Well, I trust the Marshall's campaigns go well," Peter replied with a nod, "And whilst I agree with your reluctance to divert too much of your attention to this Council, I am glad to have you hosting us. It is likely we will need your wisdom before this meeting is over. And I am sure the Imperator's guidance will be appreciated by all." He glanced around the hall, making it clear to Karl what he really thought of most of the Vampires who had been summoned. to Drakenhof.

"We lost many great individuals the last time we met like this, and I hope that we have the strength to fight this new threat."

Igor was glad that this peter had calmed the others down. Both peter and simon both seemed to command more respect then even karl, which made sense as they were both members of the first council, and both were more human then the others it seemed.

As Jason played upon the delicate keys, seemingly away in his own mind he still listened intently. Unsure weather the accusations that all were to blame for the heated aggression earlier was directed at him or not he listened all the same.
The Necromancer Morturion spoke again his shrill voice growing lighter with only partially.

"I do not intend to be enemies with anyone in this room, but for a select few. I apologize, because I lost my temper when speaking to you earlier. I am very passionate about the art of soulcraft; you would understand. My life was not pleasant; I don't think you would want to know about it. All you need to know is that I am not a coward, for, I repeat, I stood beside my master until his end, not deserting him...unlike some."

"I do not blame you Morturion. Your teachings were not the kindest, but that sometimes is the price for our knowledge. You should consider however that we are not Under Nagash here, as you may well know and therefore there are different rules we must abide. Here we are equals and thus killing you is disallowed because the second blood spills here, is the same moment we can no longer have any semblance of trust with each other. Its not a threat, only the truth of our existence. Unlife; is pain. it is a curse after all, we are to endure for eternity..."

He continued the soft song as one of the young bloods who had been playing before hurried over quickly to join him in the music.
'The obsession of youthful immortality, how I do remember such things' He thought sweetly.
Jason smiled his pale face looking upon the masked musician as his voice sung out to join the song.
After it was over, Alastor spoke.
"Tell me, where did you learn that song? It reminds me of more.. innocent times, when the world seemed fine how it was.."

He continued playing as he spoke, another melody he knew the keys sharp this time holding a fine edge of power to them as he played.

"This was composed in Telia, by a fine young gentleman going on nearly 750 years ago now. I was there to see him, said to be one of the greatest of the century as I recall. Can't remember his name now, I believe he was burned for witch craft or something."

Jason said it so casually it almost surprised Alastor a little though he accepted the statement strange as it was, after all he was far older Alastor knew from the way other vampires treated him.

As peter entered the throne room, announcing himself and calming the room a little more Jason started another song this one another notch darker, deep heavy keys echoed and power surged and touched the wards with a colour of amber power rising into the high ceiling.

"Good of you to Joining us master Peter. I wonder if you could tell me why we are hear again, I keep hearing of Lesa's Childer getting here. Will he be accompanying her here or something? If I am inform you I have been most away from the world this past decade and have no idea what happened in that final battle against the Lich master? How did we defeat him? why did we defeat him? How is the magic waning WHERE ARE MY CHILDREN! I NEED MY QUESTIONS ANSWERED. AND COULD ALL SHUT UP YOUR SCREAMING!!!"

Jason yelled over the assembly as he played. The piano grew darker as powerful keys sounded in the air as the music echoed through the hall way. The speed and skill of the Ancient Lahmian was realised, his voice rose above the throne room, with raging anger and he played on, his vicious song. The wards of the room glowed with an angry red dripping with energy as the wave spread across the room and filed each of the assembly with power.
Alastor compelled to sing along to the tale it wove across the room.

Finally as he sung out, the spell woven by the music grew to a beautifully harmonic crescendo its power danced in the minds of the vampires and necromancer alike filling them with energies and strength. As the power becam un bearable and the wards red hot with strain the music died away slowly at first and became once more a fine, sad song. Which played across the minds of the assembly taking a moment as they rested from the energy they had absorbed.

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIy14j3VnL0&feature=BFa&list=LL-90BlOJI39ajibZoVFmPZg[/video]

As the music flooded across the throne room, Peter felt its energy flowing through him. Despite Jason's fractured mind, he was still a genius when it came to music.

Shocked by his old friend's outburst, Peter did not know how to reply to Jason's questioning. He had always been a little odd, but Nightwere had carried himself with the poise and dignity of all members of his Bloodline. The man that was screaming lunacy across the assembled Vampires was clearly unable to control himself. Peter was worried that the other members of the new Council would not understand the reasons for the Lahmian's lack of self control. The situation in the throne room had just been defused, and it was far from desirable to have a raving Vampire screaming over the rabble.

The Dread King

Staff member
True Blood
Morturion sighed at his former tutor. "The dagger would have only annoyed Nagash," he said in quiet tones, so that only Nekhlior could hear, "and you would have been acting stupidly. We both know that blasting him with the staff of damnation would have had far more effect than the dagger, but I doubt it would have done much. Vampires are almost always a waste of potential. It pains me to see that you necrarchs are affected by it too. You were blinded with your desire for revenge on your brother, and V'azrin with his lust for the Lahmian woman. After all, it wasn't a vampire who made themselves the God of Necromancy, was it?" He grinned with a glint of sick humour in his eye.

"But enough of those times. The council placed its trust in Vekarin Darkblade, and it looks like he's betrayed it," he muttered grimly.

As anger began to dissipate in the room, Morturion hoped that the Carsteins would turn off the magic-restraining wards. Then Nightwere screamed his question at the inhabitants of the hall. He does not know? he realised, incredulous. With his thoughts growing inevitably uglier, he wondered with glee, Who's going to break the heart-wrenching news to him? Who will tell him that Lesa Cromwell is dead? It would definitely not be him, Morturion decided. Jason Nightwere could prove to be far too useful an ally to Morturion to be insulted by him. Leaning closer in to Nekhlior, he whispered, "Who's going to tell Lord Nightwere what's happened? It's not going to be a pleasant task, I assure you."

Mello

Hasn't left TVC for the rest of the forum
True Blood
As Alastor gazed in almost wonder at the ancient being in front of him, he was reminded of just how unimportant he was. Feeling a little small, he reminded himself how no-one in this room was at all powerful or important compared to the rest of reality. We are all just blots on the earth..

Jason's music seemed to echo this sentiment as well, returning to the more sad and depressed style, the chords were very simple, not a bad thing as it was rather elegant, just all this different music was pleasantly surprising Alastor, he was discovering new ways to think. There being no vocal part to this song, he stood to Jason's right and coughed politely. There was a barely imperceptible nod from Jason, and Alastor took over the right hand of the piano. Breaking into song Alastor smiled blissfully as this new type of music flew through his fingers. He listened to Jason's playing intently and tried to mirror the way he was playing, coming up with new nuances and just sublime cadences.

Slowly, imperceptbaly, Alastor felt an undercurrent to the piece. Jason, playing the bass line of the piece, started adding in little discordances. This at first threw Alastor off, but soon he grew to understand and apreciate them, adding a flourish of his own to the new, vibrant chords. Soon the tone of the music was changing, and Alastor felt an imminent key change. Sure enough, a modulation and into the new key. Anger seethed now, and Alastor began to be in his element, throwing in his discordance and unnatural beauty into the music. Alastor was now fully concentrated on the music, this improvisation required much more concentration than he usually needed for music. He smiled manically as with each new chord he reached new heights of anguish. Some of his hair had shaken itself loose, and he thought Jason may have said something, but it mattered little to him. This music that was so naturally like him, yet alien and new, flowed out from the pair of them.

When he found himself head bent over the keyboard, the music having finished, he straightened up, brushing his hair back with one hand idly. While some rational part of his mind noted that the other vampires seemed.. invigorated, this was nothing compared to Alastor. He stood up and took a deep breath in, smiling. Space and magic seemed to bend around him. With a smile he brothe out, and opened his eyes.

Suddenly Alastor realised he wasn't alone again, and his flat mask of emotionless snapped back on. Although Jason seemed less than happy, Alastor felt obliged.

"Thank you.. That was.. something new for me." he whispered, with a polite smile.

Bounce

Varghulf
"Kavok, i have only rarely spent any time with other vampires. Instead i live among human knights and nobles, great ladies and bloody tyrants. This sort of gathering is very foreign to me and i have been unsure what to expect. To be honest i am surprised no one has died yet. It is like a meeting of wolves there is much snapping and arguing to determine dominance and leadership. We are all perhaps used to getting our own way and for some of us to bend the knee is asking too much." Elanor said. She was still deeply concerned that her magic had committee effect on the giant monster but at least it had stopped fighting. She would have to come up with a different way to defeat it in case it attacked again. She thought seduction may be just as ineffective but the mortal kavok seemed able to subdue him just because he was alive. She wasn't sure about the logic involved but than strigoi were hardly logical,

Get of W'soran

CN's Lord of Masks
True Blood
Nekhlior smirked at Morturion
"The dagger was metaphorical young one you always where so literal." he said with some amusement although within moments his mood swung to seeming annoyed. "Vampires are often a waste of potential but that has to do with too many of the Blood Drinkers wasting the gift on the weak, the foolish and the unstable." he told his former student.

Looking around the room, his gaze sweeping across the room, sighed "Indeed I believe we disciples of W'soran are the least effected simply because we are more selective and we understand the need to train our children for a century or two before releasing them to the world." he tilted his head slightly still not looking at Morturion "Have you ever considered joining the ranks of the true masters of undeath?"

Turning back to the human he continued "And you misunderstand, V'azrin was dead before I joined the council. Revenge did not fuel me nor did sympathy for those who faced the Great Necromancer's power...no it was simple necessity. I was tortured by Rahotep for a long...long time before I managed to escape, had the council not proved victorious I would have eventually have suffered his wrath. Our old lord's death was my only real method of arrival."

As he stopped speaking anger clouded his features, the unholy flames in his eye sockets roaring with power "He was a GOD" the vampire hissed "He was OUR God! How could he not know the deception weaved by my brother? How could he not protect one who had given over four millennia in his service in life and in death!"

Suddenly he giggled his mood shifting drastically as he seemed amused again "Yes V'azrin falling for Lesa was quite amusing, for he who rivalled all but the Great Necromancer in power that was one pathetically human flaw."

The giggling stopped suddenly as Nekhlior nodded seriously
"Yes...yes Nightwere's mind has clearly splintered and he...suffered...when participating in the last council...a decade is a short period for beings who have seen dozens of centuries pass and it is possible he has struggled to have a coherent thought, let us just hope that he does not get violent.." suddenly the Necrarch spat on the ground "Curse her soul for allowing the true death to take her." he said quietly with an undercurrent of anger.

Nekhlior didn't offer an explanation but he ever since he had divined the fate of his greatest pupil he had avoided speaking of her at all, that one so gifted would throw away her existence disgusted the Necrarch, one with such human-like weakness did not deserve to be remembered.

Nekhlior glanced around the room, taking in the wards with some interest before coming to a decision.

"Come this way Mort." he said happily grabbing him by the shoulder and half pulling the human towards the throne.

"Excuse me Guard." he said with a grin, he liked the these "Regent's Guard" protecting the Triumvirate. It had a nice similarity to Abhorash's Royal Guard protecting Vashanesh and Nefereta in the days of Lahmia.

Dieter stared at the Necrarch for a moment before looking coldly down at Morturion, he did not want to let the human within five steps of his masters but he had been told to respect members of the old council and it had been Nekhlior's request.

Nodding he stepped aside allowing the two to walk up to the thrones.

Nekhlior give a deep bow, leaning on his staff and pushing Morturion's back down so it appeared that he too was bowing.
As they both straightened he grinned.
"Lords of the Triumvirate! Would you please turn of these wards? We Necrarchs feed deeply of magic and I am growing uncomfortable within these wards, the winds are too weak to rejuvinate me...also I doubt it is good for the Necromancer either." he explained.

It was somewhat true, being steeped in magic for so long had the side effect of making Nekhlior feel weakened physically when the winds waned although it took days before those side effects set in.

"Morturion will promise not to do anything impolite with his spellcraft, won't you old friend?"

Kavok

Wight King
"Well, if I'm completely honest... After realizing this is a meeting of vampires, it has been a lot better than I was raised to believe such a meeting would go. I'm not dead as of yet, and some of them even seem to not utterly hate me." Kavok said, looking at Elanor, though giving the test of the guest a small glance as he was finishing up. ' I am so doomed... I am damned and forsaken... I'm going to spend my entire life on this quest, never able to make amends with the lady... My quest for the grail was doomed the moment I set my foot in this damn castle. But some of them are actually kind of nice... Done also appear to understand honor and follow some code of honor... I wonder what the differences are between our codes...' Kavok lets out a small sigh though gives Elanor a small, yet kind of weak, smile. "You do at least have sir Alexander and I to defend you should things truly get messy..." Kavok glances over at Kraskor. "Though... I'm now not entirely sure just how much help I actually will end up being against some of those present..." Kavok glances over at Graveclaw, then looks down kinda at the ground. 'Well don't they just make me feel weak... Oh wow, they've even got fancy flooring...'

Igor could hear the mortal knights fears as he spoke, as he said that he was weak compared to them, and yet, he felt an odd liking for the knight. He was clearly able to be killed by any of the members of the council, but he only said the truth about the situation around him, no matter if that angered some. This one was to be watched, to make sure that insufferable necromancer did not kill him.

Jason was quiet his movement were only to play softly at the Piano, his eyes looking saddened and almost shining with energies.
He was different, how was it so? where had he been after the explosion the fires the burning of the winds the power!..
Words and voices bought him back to realty.

"Thank you.. That was.. something new for me."

"Remember, remember"
He said breathlessly, his fingers still playing upon the keys a sweet tune that felt like the dancing of leaves on the wind.
"Could you even, believe how long its been since I called something new, death life there is no difference any longer. yet I remain here for an unknown purpose I shall never no. Perhaps to herald the end or stand at the edge of oblivion and bring the world back?"

He stared into Karl his ancient eyes sad as if he knew the News Of Lesa already and was waiting for the confirmation. His Feral eyes looked to each in the room and he sighed again continuing his song as the wards of the room cooled.

"Human you would be surprised how effective Humans can truly be. Vampires claim superiority and in many ways this is true. yet when turned there is an X factor which is lost by some a skill at going things no one else can. Though if you wish it..."

The fine tune stopped and before Kavok could think Jason was at his ear. a startled defensive expression crossing Alexanders features. Silently cursing him self at the speed at which the ancient could move.
"I could give you the gift of eternity"
The words hung in his ear and he shuttered with fear as Jason waited. Moving before him facing him proper and griped at his silver watch.

Bounce

Varghulf
"Jason." Elanor said sharply."He is a champion of the lady of the lake of course he doesn't want to be a vampire. Leave him alone."

"Vampires can never win because they do not change. They cannot evolve. The world moves on and leaves us behind. Physical strength is not as important as other characteristics like confidence, honour, ambition5ion, intelligence. Why do you think graveclaw has not dominated the world? He may be invincible but there is more to life than that."

Jason gaze angled harshly at Elanor, his frame relaxing slightly as he spoke.
"Yet all of those are exemplary in vampire culture. It is our drive however which fails and limits us. We share a similarity with the elves in that regard. Time has no meaning to us and many of us grow lazy, stuck in old ways and old traditions. Thus we sire, giving new blood to our line. Some are wise with their decisions, selecting only the noblest or revolutionary of mankind to join our ranks and make our lines strong and wise. Far too often it has fallen to the aged to exterminate the dead weight of the night and great purging has occurred in times past, re strengthening the old blood and removing the threat of old fools and their pathetic Gets..."
As Jason thought on this he seemed to become lost slightly, like his mind was trying to recall a moment or expression which in the end failed him and he remained quiet.

"More tea?" He said as the servant who had been serving him hurried over, placing a cup in his gloved hand before he turned to continue but had forgotten himself...

Kavok

Wight King
Kavok glances between Elanor and Jason, mainly with his eyes, trying to pay attention to Elanor, though Jason was a little too close for much comfort after suggesting he get turned. "Umm... Thank you for the... offer... but like lady Elanor said I am supposed to be a champion of the lady. Though... I'm not really sure how much she would care for how I've been handling things that have happened thus far tonight. But still I am going to have to turn down your offer. Besides, I get the feeling that the big guy in the corner wouldn't care much if I just gave up on life... he seems to like the living still."

When Jason ends up backing off a bit to have his tea, Kavok lets out a small sigh. Glancing over at Elanor "You seem to know a bit about the lady, did you happen to be one of the devoted to the goddess... before you embraced eternity... or have you just been well informed of the world in either your life or... undeath?"

'Hmm... Well now most of them don't appear to want to kill me... though now I seem to have to more worry about some of them wanting to turn me... Great... Though I think the... Necromancer? I think he is a necromancer... they've called him that right? and it appears as though most of the vampires are looking down on him. He probably still wants me dead... or worse... Wait... wouldn't being turned into a vampire also be worse then death? Wouldn't it? I'd be a monster and most definitely forsaken by the lady...'

The Dread King

Staff member
True Blood
Morturion choked back his anger at what had been said and done to him. "Lord Regent, Lord Imperator, I promise you this: there will be no more arcane...incidents...involving me. Please turn the wards off," he said, "my army will start to dissipate if they are left on any longer, and my soldiers are far from ordinary undead. Some of them are my own creations; and they are an important military counter to the daemons of chaos. If the wards are turned off, I will not be able to show half of what I have discovered - for it is magical."

Morturion hoped very much that the wards would be turned off; without his magic, how could he hope to have much influence on those in this council?

Turning to Nekhlior, he said calmly, "Vampirism is a curse. Although it may have certain boons, its downsides and risks are far, far greater. Nagash did not make the original elixir as a gift to those who would become the Master Vampires, but a poison. Vampires easily become mindless beasts, when their thirst is uncontrolled. When one burns in sunlight, is hurt at the touch of silver, and is forced to drink blood, are they truly lucky? Are they the most powerful undead?"

With a questioning glance, Morturion resumed. "The most powerful undead are the liches, because the liches have looked true death in the face and defied it. I aspire to become one, as should everyone in this room. The liches ruled their own destiny, and made themselves great. Yet now, most seem to be dead. The liches gone, and necromancy waning, isn't that an interesting connection? A new liche may well be the way out of this giant problem we are facing."

Or, he thought, an old one. But I shouldn't tell Nekhlior, that, should I? Morturion chuckled inwardly, and waited for his former tutor's response.

Malochai

Staff member
True Blood
Markus nodded slowly. “I understand that, I don’t have much to do with very many people from the Empire. There are only three I have regular contact with; of which Baron Shiefter, of Ostland, is one. I have, however, heard many great things about yourself. The tales of your deeds during the last Council have spread even to my domains.”

With that, Markus bowed once more and moved away slightly, allowing Peter to engage in other conversations, and then he listened. The necromancer was still digging himself a deeper hole, and it was becoming more apparent that the Lord Nightwere wasn’t entirely there. ‘I only hope that doesn’t happen to myself,’ he thought, shaking his head sadly, considering the knight. ‘I would have to see him fight, first ... But if he stays with us, next time, he may not get the opportunity to refuse.’

Bounce

Varghulf
"I travelled through brettonia once." Elanor said nostalgically. "Seventy years ago now i think or was it eighty? I learned much of your people and your ways your honour and your hypocrisy. I saw lavish feasts and the plight of the peasants. Those who had lost their ways and forgotten their duties to their vassels i opened their throats and drained them dry, leaving their corpses for the ravens. Those who were still blessed by the lady i left well alone. It is best not to anger gods and goddesses i have found."

Kavok

Wight King
"Ahh. Well I guess if you didn't draw too much attention, you couldn't have done anything too bad while you where there... Though do you mind me asking from where you do hail? It must be a fairly beautiful place to have you come from it." Kavok gave her a small smile. 'Hmm... I hope I didn't go too far... Compliments are nice, but if I'm not mistaken sir Alexander is courting her... If the wrong image gets across that... would probably cause a few problems. Though they do seem very nice, other then the fact they throw around fireballs, turn into monstrosities, and drink blood. Besides that they seem to be really mostly nice people... undead people... This is going to take a while for me to really sort out. Unless some form of divine answer is just given to me, but I don't really see that happening any time soon. Other then maybe they all try to murder me. That would be a fairly definite sign.'

Kavok then glances over at Graveclaw sitting in the corner for a second, before looking back at Elanor. Pointing over at Graveclaw for a second and asking "Also, any idea as to why that... vampire? It is a vampire, right? ... anyways, why he stopped attacking people with the threat of harm coming to myself? You will have to forgive me if it is something obvious and I just completely missed it or misheard somethings, this has been a rather long night already for me..."

Sweeney Todd

Master Vampire
True Blood
Kenshiro turned to look at the knight in crimson armor as he showed himself. He slowly strode over to the windows, where he stretched out an arm like a falconer. For a moment he held that pose, until a strange bird answered Kenshiro's unspoken call.

"Hail to you, Peter von Krahe. As you are the Lord of Ravens, perhaps you recognise this particular bird?" Kenshiro said, as he approached Peter with the Black Albatross perched on his arm. The bird-construct took flight again with the rustle of feathers and gears, coming to a halt on Peter's shoulder.

Greetings, my friend. It's been a while

Get of W'soran

CN's Lord of Masks
True Blood
Karl stared down at the Necrarch and Necromancer before nodding slowly.

"Very well, it is a fair request." the Regent said, he didn't see any reason to inhibit the spellcasting of others any longer now that things had calmed.

Nekhlior bowed murmuring thanks as he pulled Morturion away from the thrones again.
As the two walked across the hall Nekhlior nodded at his old pupil's words.
"A fair observation but the Great Necromancer had little to do with the creation of the Elixer of life truly, we were an unforeseen consequence of his more primitive research during his first uprising." Nekhlior said, pausing as magic flooded the room once more due to the wards deactivation.

Smiling as his body absorbed the arcane energy he continued
"The original immortals were rather pathetic truth be told, Arkhans death and resurrection at our old master's hands was a great improvement. As for the sun...well it affects us all differently, blood...well I drink only every few years unless I am severely wounded." Nekhlior stated with a shrug
"As for Liche's...well I have met a few and apart from the exceptional anomalies such as Nagash they were physically quite poor and magically rarely a match for the greatest of my own bloodline although I believe that to be due to not having a sire to instruct them. And the transformation to Liche is also much more difficult." the Necrarch said then chuckled softly "But I agree with you the Dark Gift or Dark Curse dependant on your view, has it's drawbacks but...I guess it comes down to whether or not you believe the increase in power is worth those risks." Nekhlior added.

Mello

Hasn't left TVC for the rest of the forum
True Blood
Alastor stood by the piano sullenly now, the ecstasy of music had left him, and the gaping void had returned.

"You are definitely right about the whole siring process. On one hand, brilliant minds can ascend to immortality. On the other.." he sighed, "mistakes are made."

His voice trailed away and he stared off into space blankly..

Igor shadowed the conversations, never entering one, but always storing the information away, and keeping it for later. Most of this mindless blather was useless, such as meanderings on about a nice land, except for the basic aspect of semi-slavery and classing systems. This means nothing in the long run, but the important things, being said by the more angry members, were about the basic debate of the merits of vampirism. This was a very interesting debate, and igor settled in to listen.

Kavok

Wight King
After hearing Elanor's response to the questions (might put a bit more later after actually hearing the response) Kavok gave a bow to Elanor and Alexander. "Well it was lovely talking to the two of you, I hope things go well for the both of you, but I feel I should go try to converse with some of the other guests as well. Hopefully not causing any conflicts this time... Probably going to stay away from the necromancer. I don't think he cares much for me. But I hope we get to talk again before we have to part ways, and I foresee this being a fairly lengthy night, so that is highly likely. So until then, I shall bid you farewell for now." Kavok gives the both of them another bow.

Turning towards the rest of the guests Kavok thought for a moment of walking over to the large monster in the corner, and seeing if he couldn't figure out the logic behind his actions, but decided that if he was going to do that he may as well start with the one who started the problems in the beginning. So, turning towards the vampire sulking next to the piano, and walked over. "Greetings. I am sir Kavok. You appear to be quite displeased with your current life and the various rules put in place around it by society. Unless I've been misinterpreting the various sentences I did manage to hear you say. Is there a reason behind this hatred for the established social conventions?"

Status
Not open for further replies.