The masquerade of murder returns! A new game of Vampires Amongst Us has begun. Unmask the killers, trust no one, and try to survive the night. Find out more and sign up now!
I got one less, because I FINALLY passed my exam / colloquium and can now say: Trust me, I'm an engineer! ...ok, better don't trust me, cause I have no idea what I'm doing
Dammit! I've listend to Babymetal for the first time last week! I wish you best of luck to get there! In fact I think its more bullshit than cool stuff, but it has its own fluff, and hell yeah, Im sure its fun to be there! ;D ...im a little drunk after beeing out with a few friend to celebrate my excam!
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.