• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

Countdown from 20,000

Duke Danse Macabre

The Duke
True Blood
11838 We will get there eventually... Just just have to hope that technology becomes sentient so we are able to bargain with it sometime in the next 2 years.

Duke Danse Macabre

The Duke
True Blood
11836 Trust me, it never goes this smoothly for long.

13 Posts yesterday which is very good for this thread.
If we did 13 every day with 11836 being the current number it would take us not too much under 3 years to reach our goal.

11835. True if we pick up the pace then may be it will be done quicker. A small cabal of people all online at the same time could really race it along.

11833. Thunder and lightning fill the sky of Oklahoma as I write this. Glad its the last day if work. Afternoon of gaming awates

11828 This is babymetal

Note that British crowds get WAY more into it than the Japanese ones. Imagine 2400 metalheads all screaming 'HEADOBANG HEADOBANG HEADOBANG' etc. in unison right from the start, and doing the growled parts in 'Catch me if you Can'. Quite a lot of people tried to join in on the dances too. Mostly we failed.

Last edited: