Crawling out from the dark places to say hello!

  • The masquerade of murder returns! A new game of Vampires Amongst Us has begun. Unmask the killers, trust no one, and try to survive the night. Find out more and sign up now!
Oct 18, 2018
4
Cardiff, UK
Zombies
4
Hi!

I'm Jamie, and as a dabbler in the arcane arts I thought I'd sign up! I have a fully converted Flesh-eater Courts warband for Age of Sigmar Skirmish, which I'm veeeeery slooooowly building into a full army. I've attached a pic of my Crypt Ghast Courtier below, and there are more on my blog (Realm of Plastic). I hope I'm okay to at least mention the blog, as I got slapped down earlier for posting a link! Fair enough, it was my first post so maybe poor etiquette.

Anyway, as I'm focused on skirmish level games with the poor cousins of the truly undead, I don't expect to be making a prolific contribution to the forums - but I'll do what I can! I think the hobby side is where I have the most to offer, particularly conversions, which are the aspect I love most.

See you on the boards!

Ghast 1.webp
 
Well, AoS allows everything you wish, it's its greatest strength. You just need to think freely, out of the box and without old habits and it will welcome anyone. The only thing you need is to imagine and make that happen. Also, a very good painting, especially blood and steel. :)
 
  • Like
Reactions: Jamie the Jasper

About us

  • Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu