• It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more and sign-up! here.

Disciple of Nagash

Oldblood
Staff member
Feb 12, 2008
Eeep! Only two days to get my Banshees done and I haven't even got round to undercoating!

Still it's only two models, so if I spray them as soon as I get home, and then later in the evening do some work I should just be able to make it.

EDIT: I just realised I am very short some skellies shields. Anyone got any going?

Wolf Fang

Vampire Count
True Blood
Aug 15, 2007
Nice work on the spirit hosts. I agree, the mist effect looks very good. :)
Now get painting. :D

Cheers, Wolfie :cheers:

Angel

Ghoul
Mar 26, 2010
Sweden
Simple but wonderful, that mist makes them look really creepy
ghost.gif

Nikos

Vampire Count
True Blood
Feb 26, 2010
Plymouth
Disciple of Nagash said:
EDIT: I just realised I am very short some skellies shields. Anyone got any going?

New skeleton or old skeleton shields? and how many do you need?

Count Darvaleth

I <3 marmite
True Blood
Apr 26, 2010
RE: DoN's Tale of X Gamers Plog of Pulsating Pervertedness

Sanai said:
A new camera? Does it come with a tripod? and night vision?

For a bit of night-time stalking.

Also, cool pictures!

Disciple of Nagash

Oldblood
Staff member
Feb 12, 2008
Aaah crap. All night fixing the forum means no models done. I think I might not make it...but surely I have a good reason?

Santawraith

Master Liche
True Blood
Jun 6, 2010
Wyoming
ohh yes don you have a good reason, Id share some of my finished models with you if needed. besides you had the wraiths done and to my understanding we are able to set our own limits long as we have a update on the 18th of every month showing progress. (if the forum lords see this please allow don to stay he was nice enough to fix the forum.)

Disciple of Nagash

Oldblood
Staff member
Feb 12, 2008
Aaaaand I'm back and ready for action xd

Seriously though, it has taken me all week not only to repair things, but to configure things for the unexpected upgrade. That's on top of installing new security.

Anyway I plan to crack on in month two by completing my Banshees from month one and I have decided to do some of my old skellies.

witchking1980

Black Knight
Nov 1, 2009
You have done a great job with these mini wraiths!!! Congratulations DoN, we are looking forward for more painted minis :D

Disciple of Nagash

Oldblood
Staff member
Feb 12, 2008
Well so far I have done.....sod all :( It's my PS3's fault! I have a new game (Just Cause 2) that is so bloody addictive, I just can't stop stealing military helicopters and blowing the crap out of things!

I am not sure if I will get the Banshees done this month, not because of time, but purely because I don't know how to paint them. I want the scheme to be something I am happy with, so I think I will hold off on them for the time being.

So instead I think I will get some skellies done. I will have some free time tonight, so will try and get some done, maybe try and get 20 of the buggers done.

Also *possibly* I have been planning on doing a Carnosaur to Zombie Dragon Conversion so I may add that to this plog as well......

Santawraith

Master Liche
True Blood
Jun 6, 2010
Wyoming
Shackles Don to his painting station. (takes away the ps 3 controler)

Now there will be no escuses but to paint. So when would we see more updates.

Disciple of Nagash

Oldblood
Staff member
Feb 12, 2008
Erm, oh crap! Tomorrow I swear!

I have just finished fixing the forum medals, so will do some painting tomorrow afternoon.

Disciple of Nagash

Oldblood
Staff member
Feb 12, 2008
Sorry guys, been fixing some real life issues (my damn car - having to get a new one), but I really don't want to drop out. I will try my very best to get something up by the end of this week.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu