• It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more and sign-up! here.

Shadespyre

Vampire Count
Aug 11, 2012
Haha, love the big blood drops on the standard :)

Busted out the old dark elf bits today and cobbled together a Vampire... now to find time to paint her...

Shadespyre

Vampire Count
Aug 11, 2012
I think my entry is done! I just need to get some decent pictures of it now...

Not easy to photograph models this size, but here we go:

Lady of the Carmine Rose on Skeletal Dragon

DSC00499_zpstpp3ynhe.jpg

DSC00497_zpsornjj1rs.jpg
DSC00498_zps9canfknp.jpg

The dragon, and indeed the shield, have been painted for ages. I didn't want to do another lance wielding vampire (having done a whole bunch of Blood Knights) so I went for this gesturing or spell casting pose, instead.

Last edited:

Farmer7574

Vampire Count
True Blood
Dec 10, 2013
England
Great submissions guys. Unfortunately I've had a crazy month doing overtime & watching football and haven't had time to get anything done.

Borgnine

Master Necromancer
True Blood
Jun 15, 2013
Pruszkow, Poland
@Farmer7574 well, that's a shame! I shouldn't complain, though - I won't be able to enter with the dragon on time, even if it wasn't a Berlin Beer Week now ;) Those scales take forever to paint!

I could enter my varghulf here to make it somehow crowdier, but he already took part in a competition on Khemri forums, so I'm not sure about reusing him. Any objections?

robtion

Vampire Thrall
Aug 23, 2011
Australia
Sorry guys my camera (phone) is broken and i can't take a decent photo as it won't focus and is cracked letting in too much light. Here is a crummy pic i'll see if i can find a better camera before this afternoon and get some better shots.

I call it: Accordian playing Vampire midgit on giant carnivorous worm.

20180728_075309~3.jpg

TMS

Staff member
True Blood
Nov 26, 2008
Sweden
A unit of Blood Knights finished aside from the banner. Haven't decided on a good symbol yet but at least the blue is delicious.

front.JPG

left.JPG

right.JPG

Borgnine

Master Necromancer
True Blood
Jun 15, 2013
Pruszkow, Poland
Wow, that's some nice entries guys!

I will start up the voting thread when I'll come back home tomorrow, so there's still some time to post something. If anyone needs some more time, I can extend the deadline a few days, just give some info before tomorrow! :)

I am posting here my Gatzek, an alternative Varghulf:

D7leGl.jpg

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu