• It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more and sign-up! here.

Oppenheimer

Varghulf
May 26, 2013
Prior to this I didn't find the Strigoi very interesting. I am more of a Carstein and Lahmia fan. I actually have the Strigoi story on my ebook but never got around to reading it. Guess now is as good a time as any.

Reactions: Eyeless

Mnemloch

Ghoul
Feb 17, 2016
Tucson, AZ
While best practice may be to use what is freely avlb to opponent. Having just released the GA:Death within the past few months, I believe that it could still be freely used. I for one prefer the book to the app as it is faster for me and easier to use, and since I haven't picked up this Battletome I will use the GA book.

To change rules so drastically within 2 months is ridiculous. I guess we should have been wary when our GA book was only $16.

Reactions: Oppenheimer

Lord Elpus

Ghoul
Mar 19, 2012
To me, the Flesheaters tome represents just that faction and how it works, however when it joins the rest of the death faction, its mechanics change due to a stronger magical influence... therefore I would also use the Grand Alliance death rules for EVERYTHING, however if I ran a pure Courts list, I'd use the battle tome rules only..

Oppenheimer

Varghulf
May 26, 2013
Where do you see that they can be summoned again? Their warscrolls in the app don't have that written in them anymore.

Demian

Vampire Count
Oct 28, 2011
regular Terrorgheists and Zombie Dragons can be included as separate warscrolls from the Flesh-Eater ones (and can be summoned as well), but I don't see anything about Ghouls or Varghulf

Zacharias

Ghoul
Jan 28, 2011
If you read the FAQ for the rules it states that if two war scrolls exist for one unit then you can pick which one you want to use. In my eyes that makes both the GA war scrolls for Zombie Dragon, Terroghiest, Terrorghiest with Ghoul King, Vargulf etc... and the Flesh Eater Court ones viable for use.

Alabaster427

Minister of Thriftiness
Dec 9, 2013
If you read the FAQ for the rules it states that if two war scrolls exist for one unit then you can pick which one you want to use. In my eyes that makes both the GA war scrolls for Zombie Dragon, Terroghiest, Terrorghiest with Ghoul King, Vargulf etc... and the Flesh Eater Court ones viable for use.
Yeah. There's a tournament here soon and they said I could use either, but the warscroll I pick has to be in a book and have points in the GHB. So I can pick either Terrorgheist, but there's no points in the GHB for a Strigoi Ghoul King on either the TG or ZD, so I have to pick the Abhorrant GK warscroll.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu