• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

TVC II OOC General OOC Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harland

The Colonel
True Blood
I think it's more likely that when someone sees here, they think she's something like an amazonian love goddess.

Then she smiles and they're like NOPENOPNOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPE

Ghouly

Liche
True Blood
I can't see yours Harland

but here's a video with Mileena
[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-D2tgzO9LQ[/video]

Harland

The Colonel
True Blood
In which case the problem is with the website you are getting them from. It is preventing them from being displayed. To post them you'd need to save them and upload it to, say, tinypic.

For now, right clicking on the broken image and clicking 'open image in new tab' will do.

The Dread King

Staff member
True Blood
I can see the vid. If you are having problems, right click on Ghouly's original images and click 'view image'. I imagine you'd do the same for the vid.

Count Darvaleth

I <3 marmite
True Blood
Ghouly said:
hey DoN what ever happened to Hugo von Hardon, you posted with him once in chapter one then he disappeared?.
He's probably getting up to all sorts of naughtiness with some of the castle's gargoyles, I imagine...

Disciple of Nagash

The Perverted One
Staff member
Sorry I didn't get chance today as I promised. With it being father's day followed by a 4 hour drive my time was a bit limited.

After my return 4 hour drive tomorrow this will be the first thing I do....well after saying hello to the family. ..

The Dread King

Staff member
True Blood
Ghouly said:
YAY you may continue to live DoN
No! Let's keep him stressed out with TVC priorities even more! Mwahahaha! :devil2:

...speaking of TVC priorities, do you remember my subplot, DoN? It's been five months since I sent my latest subplot update to you. :tongue:

Status
Not open for further replies.