• It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more and sign-up! here.

VC - Painting - Master

• snyggejygge - Heinrich Kemmler, The Lichemaster

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • robtion - The Harbinger - Mortis Engine

Votes: 7 8.0%
  • goat64804 - Dread Lord Klatus, Necromancer of doooom

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Von Calyptra - Duchess Miriam of Blaylock

Votes: 14 16.1%
  • Raven Torrid - Harry the Hatchet (Wight King)

• Borgnine - Kiril the Wight Chieftain

Votes: 35 40.2%
  • Bulhax - Gad'rik the Swamp Stalker (Necromancer)

• Mioum - Crypt Hunters (Crypt Horrors)

• Marche Funebre - Baldrik the Filler of Units

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Normal - The Defiler

Votes: 2 2.3%
  • Dogmar - Lady Rhodayne de la Lune

• Mad 'At - Heinz's Chosen (zombies)

Votes: 10 11.5%
  • Wolfrahm - Serenna upon the Soul throne

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Disciple of Nagash

Oldblood
Staff member
Feb 12, 2008
This thread is for members to vote entries that fall into the following category for the Golden Bat 2014:

VC - Painting - Master

:siren: Please read this post before voting! :siren:

You can one and only one vote!

You cannot vote for yourself - if you do your vote will be discounted and lost.

Please also remember the extra awards (as per below for convenience). You can nominate just one model across all the categories per award. To nominate the person, please just reply in the thread stating their entry and the nominated award name.

4H. The WTF?! Award
Judged across all entrants regardless of category or tier. Voted for by forum members.
If you dont know what WTF stands for, we're not telling you! There are some members out there that like to not only think outside the box, they like to step outside the realm of sanity, and design or paint in a way that makes you go....well WTF?! This prize is for those people. It is not based on skill but on the idea behind the entry. This takes the form of a medal applied to your profile on CN and 50 zombie points

4I. The Nightmare Award
Judged across all entrants regardless of category or tier. Voted for by forum members.
There are some models out there that just give us the heebie jeebies. They are the ones that make us look away from our monitors and keeps us awake a night, and this award is for them. This is based on a combination of both the model choice and the possibly the painting. That is not to say a conversion can't win this, as I have seen some unpainted models that gave me the creeps! This takes the form of a medal applied to your profile on CN and 50 zombie points

4J. Living Doll Award
I know many of you like to go for realism over fantasy, and this award is especially for you. This is for the model that looks like it is about to stand up and start walking and talking! This takes the form of a medal applied to your profile on CN and 50 zombie points

4K. The Joker Award
We like a good laugh, especially me. We all remember a funny model, the older ones of us will always remember the Zombie Bat-Pope. So for those that take the time to have some fun and make us laugh, this is a chance to be recognised. Again it is not based on painting skill. This takes the form of a medal applied to your profile on CN and 50 zombie points

Good luck to all!

Last edited:

snyggejygge

Skeleton
Jun 28, 2014
Heinrich Kemmler, The Lichemaster
Moved to Master due to skill level shown

2014-05-19175910_zps26bc248d.jpg

Kemmler_zpsec816e58.jpg

Kemmlerbehind_zps9ff3d6f3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Bullhax

Vampire Count
True Blood
Sep 12, 2011
Gad'rik the Swamp Stalker (Necromancer)

2014-07-25204315_zps3cc654e2.jpg

2014-07-25210859_zps131ac530.jpg

2014-07-25210812_zpsfdebe7f8.jpg

Mioum

Crypt Horror
Jul 3, 2010
Crypt Hunters (Crypt Horrors)
Moved to Master due to skill level shown

VC 01.JPG

VC 02.JPG

robtion

Vampire Thrall
Aug 23, 2011
Australia
Mad'At - Heinz's Chosen (zombies) I nominate for The Joker Award for his characterful and entertaining zombies. Not sure who is volunteering to be killed and raised as a mindless zombie, guess they are signing in blood. Made me chuckle :lol:

Oct 18, 2013
Amazing shots all round another really difficult choice ( y u no make mah voting easy! )

For awards I'm going to say
Mad'Ats zombies are totally getting my vote for The Joker Award, very characterful and a good bit of lightheartedness with the recruit list going on there.

robtion's mortis engine is where I'll curl up into a ball and cry myself to sleep though, a definite choice for The Nightmare Award in my mind, that rolling mass of flesh is a really imaginative way to make me wish I didn't look here n the first place. :cautious:

Raven Torrid

Staff member
Sep 3, 2011
Croatia
Mad 'At's zombies for The Joker Award. Super characterful. :D

robtion's Harbinger for The Nightmare Award. Brooding, creeping, dynamic...perfect!

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu