• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

Head to Head

DarkHand6

Grave Guard
no of course its not a stiletto knife specifically designed to murder people who have turned their backs.....!

What do you taske me for some kind of murdering elf?

(Run Skaramak!)

FatOlaf

Varghulf
*Olaf ducks with rat like speed and armed only with his 7th Ed BrB aims a Killing blow at Skaramak*

FatOlaf

Varghulf
DarkHand6 said:
*DarkHand brands a rune of preservation into Skaramaks brow just before parrying the BrB with the GW FaQ*
Which of course does nothing as it is only about 4 pages long and my BrB is the hardback tapestry version.

*Feral tabby is easily distracted with sachet of Fatolaf's secret chicken in jelly tabby food. The BrB connects solidly with Skaramaks private parts, the howl can be heard for miles*

Ummm Wolfie? Can you see what we have been resorted to? How's the laptop situation going?

Lord Fear

Master Vampire
True Blood
Well while you're waitung you could give us another of your excellent battle reports Fattie ;)

DarkHand6

Grave Guard
darkhand winces and then points to the large metal codpiece that skaramak was wearing

skaramak stands up looking outraged

the counter attack was short, swift and extremely brutal....

DarkHand6

Grave Guard
as dead as a 6 month fish - which was killed by a zombie, eaten by a ghoul and preserved in the dung of a zombie dragon!

DarkHand6

Grave Guard
ahh but they dont burn - i had them doused in water before the battle started. So at worst they will smoulder damply.

Master Vampire

Master Necromancer
True Blood
FatOlaf said:
Ummm Wolfie? Can you see what we have been resorted to? How's the laptop situation going?
I don't know where Wolf Fang is, I miss him. He's been gone for far too long. :'(

Strange but yes come to think of it, we have not seen him, no tuesday night paintathons for a while, wonder where he is..................WOLFIE!

Wolf Fang

Vampire Count
True Blood
Hi guys, you're probably going to hate me for this, but I have no time to continue this battle. I'm struggling already as it is to visit this place more often and I really can't continue this. :(
Shame though as I think this was going to be a really nice battle. :(

Cheers, Wolfie

Skaramak von Carstein

Vampire Count
True Blood
Hi Wolfie

Nice to see you again - we were beginning to worry that we may have lost you.

We had kind of given up on this already (although if we have a volunteer to take it on from Wolfie, it would not go amiss ;)).

Thanks for your efforts.