Hello

  • The masquerade of murder returns! A new game of Vampires Amongst Us has begun. Unmask the killers, trust no one, and try to survive the night. Find out more and sign up now!

Cuzzer

Zombie
Aug 5, 2018
1
Lancashire
Zombies
1
Howdo! Never played Fantasy or AoS but have a small Undead warband for Mordheim, which after little to no deliberation I have decided to turn into a full fledged army of death!!
Mainly joined for conversion ideas and paint schemes, hopefully adding a few of my own along the way.
Ta
 
Hi Cuzzer, and welcome to Carpe Noctem!

The forum is a bit sleepy and has been that way for quite some time now but the painting and modelling section's been going strong, so I'm sure you'll get some good stuff from there.

See you around!
 
Welcome :). You've come to the right place for painting and modelling with your Death force. I hope that you gain inspiration from others here and share your own ideas to inspire others too. I look forward to seeing your work :).
 

About us

  • Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu