Thank you double time! Second time using gray stuff!@Jepserios Cool conversion, man. And welcome aboard!
Oh sorry i didnt know;-)Have to agree with Adam, very cool conversion you got there. I love the way you just turned the sword around to create that pose, very effective
On another note, this subforum (Unholy Masterpieces) is for finished models only. Unpainted and WIPs often go in the Dead Shall Walk subforum, where member keep their own plogs (painting blogs) running. Do you want me to move this post there so that you can start your own plog?
Oh sorry i didnt know;-)
Yeah man you could move it there. Im a new member so dont know the secrets behind this forum;-)
And thanks for the response! I will pain this guy up and put him up!
Many thanks!No big deal, we all make mistakes =)
Posts are moved now and everything seems in order as far as I can tell. I gave it the name Japserios' Plog but you should be able to change that as you like by editing the first post. You can also edit the first post to make it more of an introduction to a plog if you'd like. If you have any trouble with it just let me know. And welcome to the forums, I hope you'll enjoy it here ^^
Could have painted him today but my brother have all the equipment:-/ but soon!Wecolme. Cannot wait to see it painted.
Thank you! Yeah im starting to like yellow;-) my new empire army(1 general and 5handgunners ^^) is Averland, so a lot of yellow there.Wow, you work fast. The yellow on the shield looks great. That's a hard color to get right.
thank you!I like the sword rusty, maybe with some bright silver edge highlights.
What colour would you do the magical sword?
Well done on the conversion by the way![]()
Yeah thats right! Haha didnt think about it;-) the sword will go rusty! And my new wight will have a glowing magical weapon;-)Wow, that conversion is even more clever than I first thought. Can't believe you actually just built his legs from just bone parts. It's genius yet so obvious.
Really like the way you painted his armour too. Considering the sword you are using actually has rust and corrosion marks I personally don't think a magical look would be very suited for it. Better go with just rust and chips.
@Jepserios Impressive conversions you've done, you've got talent! I also like your aged armour effect, how did you achieve the rust?
Looking forward to seeing more of your work.