Jepserios' Plog

  • The masquerade of murder returns! A new game of Vampires Amongst Us has begun. Unmask the killers, trust no one, and try to survive the night. Find out more and sign up now!

Jepserios

Zombie
Mar 1, 2015
38
Nacka, Stockholm
Zombies
17
image.webp
Here is my wight king, new member today!
 
Have to agree with Adam, very cool conversion you got there. I love the way you just turned the sword around to create that pose, very effective :D

On another note, this subforum (Unholy Masterpieces) is for finished models only. Unpainted and WIPs often go in the Dead Shall Walk subforum, where member keep their own plogs (painting blogs) running. Do you want me to move this post there so that you can start your own plog?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Jepserios
Have to agree with Adam, very cool conversion you got there. I love the way you just turned the sword around to create that pose, very effective :D

On another note, this subforum (Unholy Masterpieces) is for finished models only. Unpainted and WIPs often go in the Dead Shall Walk subforum, where member keep their own plogs (painting blogs) running. Do you want me to move this post there so that you can start your own plog?
Oh sorry i didnt know;-)
Yeah man you could move it there. Im a new member so dont know the secrets behind this forum;-)

And thanks for the response! I will pain this guy up and put him up!
 
Oh sorry i didnt know;-)
Yeah man you could move it there. Im a new member so dont know the secrets behind this forum;-)

And thanks for the response! I will pain this guy up and put him up!

No big deal, we all make mistakes =)

Posts are moved now and everything seems in order as far as I can tell. I gave it the name Japserios' Plog but you should be able to change that as you like by editing the first post. You can also edit the first post to make it more of an introduction to a plog if you'd like. If you have any trouble with it just let me know. And welcome to the forums, I hope you'll enjoy it here ^^
 
No big deal, we all make mistakes =)

Posts are moved now and everything seems in order as far as I can tell. I gave it the name Japserios' Plog but you should be able to change that as you like by editing the first post. You can also edit the first post to make it more of an introduction to a plog if you'd like. If you have any trouble with it just let me know. And welcome to the forums, I hope you'll enjoy it here ^^
Many thanks!
After just putting up one image and got your awesome response i enjoy it already;-)

Will try to do the best out of my plog :-P see ya
 
image.webp
Now with more colour to the bones;-) not done yet but wanted to show the progress. Will do a freehand symbol on the shield(something from sigmars blood book)

What do you think about a green glowing sword? Or shall i go rusty?
 
I like the sword rusty, maybe with some bright silver edge highlights.
What colour would you do the magical sword?

Well done on the conversion by the way :thumbsup:
 
Tha
I like the sword rusty, maybe with some bright silver edge highlights.
What colour would you do the magical sword?

Well done on the conversion by the way :thumbsup:
thank you!
My magical sword would go dark green...

But i like rusty as you. I am currently building a new wight king with Great Weapon, maybe do that magical?
 
Wow, that conversion is even more clever than I first thought. Can't believe you actually just built his legs from just bone parts. It's genius yet so obvious.

Really like the way you painted his armour too. Considering the sword you are using actually has rust and corrosion marks I personally don't think a magical look would be very suited for it. Better go with just rust and chips.
 
Wow, that conversion is even more clever than I first thought. Can't believe you actually just built his legs from just bone parts. It's genius yet so obvious.

Really like the way you painted his armour too. Considering the sword you are using actually has rust and corrosion marks I personally don't think a magical look would be very suited for it. Better go with just rust and chips.
Yeah thats right! Haha didnt think about it;-) the sword will go rusty! And my new wight will have a glowing magical weapon;-)

Thank you! I had so many boneparts at home that i though,t why not? With my next Wight king i can show you how i did the armour around his waist. I must also say Mad'at that your orc army is freakon genius! Love it! Your Nazgul dragon! And Mad'ats different hats;-)
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mad 'At
@Jepserios Impressive conversions you've done, you've got talent! I also like your aged armour effect, how did you achieve the rust?

Looking forward to seeing more of your work.

Thank you, kind words from another brutal bloodsucking vampire!

Actually i dont remember what paints i used, but i think it was something like:
Leadbelcher(highlight if you want), then Nuln oil, ryza rust, reikland fleshshade, and again ryza rust. And crimson(whats the name?) to make it more dirty
 

About us

  • Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu