• It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more and sign-up! here.
Sep 3, 2018
Calgary
Hello everyone!

I am happy to announce that after all our work and preparation that Steepled Hat Studio's Iron Age Farmstead is now live!

1bc685de83a2e59453b7ae0d0db978d2_original.png

Here's the link to the project!

Iron Age Farmstead 28mm Miniature Wargaming Terrain

In this Kickstarter we are offering three major pieces: A Round House, A Granary, and a Fence Set. Each piece can be rewarded through pledges individually or you can get them all and save money with the "Iron Age Farmstead" pledge options. Each of these pieces are pre-painted so they are ready to game with as soon as you get them! We are also offering raw resin versions at a slightly cheaper cost as well!

These pieces were designed with 28mm wargamers in mind but the scale could also be appropriate for the smaller 25 mm scale as well.

Here are some size comparisons with some popular wargaming miniatures!

de0d469e1c3bbc1a3e0b0be01f605066_original.png

654ef8596c75ad3e86bc1ac4d01d03d3_original.png

6004113a339a1e5297062374507094d2_original.png

If you have any questions please feel free to ask me here or send me a message through Kickstarter! I'll try to answer them as soon as I am able!

Look forward to hearing more feedback and what you think!
Cheers!

Sep 3, 2018
Calgary
Hello everyone!

We've reach the 33% point

There's about 20 days left to go here and we still have a ways to go! That means time is slowly running out to jump on and support this project.
Remember these are all pre-painted terrain pieces but we also offer the raw resin forms as well for those who want to paint their own up!

Iron Age Farmstead 28mm Miniature Wargaming Terrain

Thank you for checking this Kickstarter out! If there's any questions please give me a shout!
Cheers
Dustin

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu