• It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more and sign-up! here.

Bishop

Master Necromancer
True Blood
Feb 5, 2009
Toronto, Ontario
I know that both DoN and myself have been crazy busy at out respective jobs lately. So, that's why our input has been low(er).

If there's more interest in here, then I'm sure that one (or both of us) would be able to find a way to make some time for this project.

The Dread King

Staff member
True Blood
Jan 28, 2012
The problem is that there is not enough interest in this legion for interest to grow much in this legion. If this area is to survive, the TVC's epic conclusion must finish within the next 6 years (I know that's a harsh deadline, but the TVC's ending has been ending for too long!)!

Disciple of Nagash

Oldblood
Staff member
Feb 12, 2008
*Sidles back in*

Apologies, as Bishop said, work has been horrendous for me recently. Made into a manager, another manager resigns so I have to do his work as well whilst training his replacement :swear:

That said, I have been made aware by absence has had an effect here at CN, so I will be squeezing in some time.

The Legion is one of them, I have tried to complete it for so many years as it is!

I will get some time over this weekend (3 day weekend - woohoo! xD), catch up and comment.

Well now, this has my attention.

First things first though: I have been absent from this site, and indeed from Warhammer, for quite a while, so I am not up to date. This will change in the coming weeks, but I do need to catch up.

The reason I'm here is because it was this Legion of Nagash that had me joining CN and I got involved with it before (a while back), and now that I have decided to come back here I am glad to see it hasn't died out.

I am happy to offer opinions and reviews and discuss with everyone what can/should/might be changed, so you can count me in.

As long as I catch up with 8th ed first.

Cheers

Bishop

Master Necromancer
True Blood
Feb 5, 2009
Toronto, Ontario
Will mostly depend on DoN's availability. He's been the "driving" force in this project. There have been many contributors, opinions, etc that have been integrated into this project over the course of it's long (un)life...

I've been mostly helping with the costing and the language on the rules themselves. I can continue to serve in that capacity. However, I'm not really a creative/background kind of guy :D

The Dread King

Staff member
True Blood
Jan 28, 2012
As you may have noticed, I died for a few months. Now I have returned, with more of eternity than ever before free for Carpe Noctem, so I am ready to continue work on this project.

Uziel

Vargheist
Aug 29, 2011
It seems like DoN has been busy the last couple of months and the project has stalled...

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu