• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

Lahmian Desert army

Goggalor

Necromancer
The finished mortis engine. Although after finisheing it the engine spluttered last night after the death of my general. Anyhoo here are the pics:

(will try to get the light box up and running to get some brighter pics)
All C&C welcome. Now to the crypt ghouls!
thanks

Goggalor

Necromancer
Yes the kingdom death miniatures are nice. And trying to find a use for them is quite hard in an army. However the real update here is i finally have a desk to paint on. You don't miss a real desk till you don't have one and have to paint on your coffee table! That way back pain lies. :swear:

Now i have one and can finally begin to start making a real hobby room filled with old jars, coffee cups and unidentified growths! And some models of course.

Santawraith

Master Liche
True Blood
So your going to take pictures of your set up and share im them in the show us your hobby area right?

Goggalor

Necromancer
Some more wip. And a very dull workstation.

some undercoated crypt ghouls

the throne in progress

some hexwraiths that i started, stopped halfway built and have now lost the pieces to so i am procuring some more till then some of them will have to headbutt, poke and punch their foes.

and the workstation, soon to be covered in paint and stuff!

thanks

robtion

Vampire Thrall
The model on the mortis engine looks really great and I like the bubbling pool of blood under the spirits also. :konrad: Seems like the steps are a bit bare though, perhaps you could add something or maybe paint some detail on the skulls and roses?

Also like the cat looking through the window at your painting desk :lol: