Lev's Vampire Log

  • The masquerade of murder returns! A new game of Vampires Amongst Us has begun. Unmask the killers, trust no one, and try to survive the night. Find out more and sign up now!
LevDaddy said:
Tawg said:
I like the goblin, seems like it's floating, quite nice :pumpkin:

Yeah. Titan-Forge makes another great line of Undead Greenskins. Freaking sweet stuff. These little guys are called Noisy Ghosts or something.

I can't wait to paint and field sll 3.

Their "Bloodsail" ogres, particularly the voodoo witch doctor and the deep sea divers, would look FANTASTIC in an swamp-themed VC army.

big_158.webp


Anyways, I really love that little goblin model and was thinking of picking one up myself. The Flesh Reaper models were so striking that they helped me decide on going VC over DE initially. Lev, I love the color you chose for their skin--looks rotten!

Also the mantic riders are incredible! From the mantic site's pics / paint job I wasn't really blown away by the models, but your color scheme and paint job really sells em!
 
Adam_Barrow said:
The Bloodsail ogres are on sale this month, also. I love my Titan Forge models. Highly recommended.

Great stuff on T-F those Ogres. My friend used a lot of these models in his OK army and they look awesome.

I really want to pick up their Winged Abominations from their Drakskulls Menace line and use them as Vargheists. Just paint them very pale green all dead and sickly as you'd expect undead Orcs to look. I'm just worried they'd look a little too silly.
 

About us

  • Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu