• It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more and sign-up! here.

The Dread King

Staff member
True Blood
Jan 28, 2012
Also note that wight characters should be able to have the magical fire anyway, as they have a will of their own; even if they don't get to be locusts, which I think they'll be, they should be able to have better weapons than the ordinary wights, having being buried in better tombs and with stronger enchantments.

Uziel

Vargheist
Aug 29, 2011
What's going on? DoN? Bishop?

No offense guys, but if people are going to be too busy so often and for such long periods of time (for whatever legitimate reason), we all loose focus and it becomes next to impossible to get the project done (at least before we have to re-evaluate everything before next ed anyway) in a somewhat cohesive manner. People seem to be loosing interest in the project, and once it is lost, it is hard to get it back. Just look at the long list of people that once did contribute but that have now fallen off the wagon.

Is the project dead for all intents and purposes? On hold? If so, why and for how long?

Bishop

Master Necromancer
True Blood
Feb 5, 2009
Toronto, Ontario
I'd say on hold until DoN's work schedule settles down a little. My presence in this project is mostly for costing, balance, rules wording, etc. As a veteran gamer and gamemaster (of many, many different games), I tend to have a good grasp on these particular items.

From a fluff and background stand point... it's not really my thing, so I usually only show up for voting on the rules and the wording edits before we do a vote.

IRL:
I know that DoN got a promotion at work a while back, and I'm not sure when/if he will be more available.

Me... I'm doing a server virtualization project at work with about 20 servers (as most of our hardware is 10 years old), as well as a VOIP phone install for 200 users still in the next couple months.

The Dread King

Staff member
True Blood
Jan 28, 2012
Uziel, as the TVC has just finished, it will probably be a month or so before DoN has kicked off the sequel and can turn his atttention to the Legion of Nagash. He will be less busy asfter he's commenced the TVC 2.

Uziel

Vargheist
Aug 29, 2011
Ok. I'll see if interest picks up again and things get going. I hope so. If not, I might do my own project instead, once I'm done with the Bloodline Legacies one.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu