Kurdoss hits pretty hard, but is a bit dull otherwise, and I'm not a huge fan of the model (mostly because of the connection between the throne & the ground, which feels lazy). Hopefully he won't turn into an obligatory take due to lack of damage output elsewhere in the army.
Ideally I'd like to run some spirit hosts, hexwraiths, myrnmourn, a gos, a non-mounted knight of shrouds, maybe the briar queen, maybe a mournghul (since I have them already), plus some bladewraiths, a torment, a couple chainghasts, maybe reikenor and/or the drowner (the units I like the look of most out of the stuff I don't have), and call that a day.
/Maybe/ Olynder for collection reasons (she's the only mortarch model not currently represented in my pile of shame) - possibly dropping the myrnmourns from the list to use their models as substitute attendants on her base, since I don't much care for her attendants and feel like her model needs more anchor points attached to the base, which a couple banshee models could provide. I suppose one of the spared could be run as a tomb banshee, but I'm not sure I see a point to that with their new rules, and I'm already looking at 4 to 6 heroes...
Hopefully I can find a list that makes that work without dropping too much of the stuff I already have or adding too much that I don't like the look of.