• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

Lynks (VC) vs Desfer (OK) 2500pts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lynks

Lord of RAW
Staff member
True Blood
either way, I'll define mine first so you can see what it's like

desfer

Necromancer
I can do it myself. If something is wrong you can correct it xD ok i'll do it and roll to see where every unit goes. I start with Ogre Bulls unit (SM and Butcher is in them). Will post the final file after i've rolled for everything.

Lynks

Lord of RAW
Staff member
True Blood
So the three characters on hellsteeds will form a unit together, necromancer goes with zombies 1, dice rolls left to right are going top to bottom down my list.

Lynks

Lord of RAW
Staff member
True Blood
I'll roll to see who has first turn and make my vanguard movements as well

Lynks

Lord of RAW
Staff member
True Blood
Ok, here's the map with deployments + my vanguard moves (as far as I could tell you had none seeing as sabertusks only get it with a hunter) and it is set to your first turn so you don't need to move the counter. I'm pretty sure everything else is in order

Lynks

Lord of RAW
Staff member
True Blood
Desfer, there is only one roll for first turn in dawn attack, and the person who deployed first wins on a 1-5, first turn is yours

desfer

Necromancer
I hope everything is ok, it took me some time to learn how to use that thing o_o Anyway, no charges declared, just some marches and normal movement. I guess i enter Magic phase now.

desfer

Necromancer
One successful channeling from my Fbelly. 8 PD for me. 5 for you + extra, your wizards need to channel for DP. (oops it seems i entered wrong "roll required" in the previous roll)

Status
Not open for further replies.