• It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more and sign-up! here.

Theerteen

Cheerful Cranium
True Blood
Aug 20, 2012
Germany
Hey ho fellow grave robbers, one quick question:

Yesterday I had a match against WoC (with a highly satisfying finish, the ME blasted everything what was left in round 6 off the table :D ), and a spectating friend asked about the ME regeneration marker rule. In his eyes the rule says, that if a unit is in reach of the aura, it gets a marker for +1 reg. Now, if the same unit is in reach again, does it get an additional marker? So that it gets (let's say for skellys) a 5+ reg? I never did it this way, because I understood the rule as resetting each round, so you get a marker when in aura reach, and either keep that marker if in reach next round again, or lose it if not.

There weren't any problems with the situation, but I'd like to have that clear...please en light me ;)

najo

Mortarch of the Dark Soul
True Blood
Dec 23, 2012
Oregon
Markers last until the start of your next turn, when they are removed and a new reliquary roll is made and places new ones. So yes, they reset.

The Sun King

Staff member
True Blood
Aug 22, 2012
Copenhagen
Rules wise the markers are only there to make you remember that this or that unit was within the aura at the beginning of the turn. The markers can therefore not stack. :)

Theerteen

Cheerful Cranium
True Blood
Aug 20, 2012
Germany
;) I hope to have it finished at the end of june. Still not sure how the upper part should look. At the moment it seems like it will be the front part of a boat, with an iron ship bow and some kind of altar like in the original ME. And then...DOUBLE TIME! ...uhm, I mean, DOUBLE ENGINE!

The Sun King

Staff member
True Blood
Aug 22, 2012
Copenhagen
Dual Engines used to be my favourite armybuild before Legions came out. That army can take a beating and still laugh at the enemy :)

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu