My vampires

  • The masquerade of murder returns! A new game of Vampires Amongst Us has begun. Unmask the killers, trust no one, and try to survive the night. Find out more and sign up now!

logan054

Master Necromancer
True Blood
Aug 16, 2007
2,628
Colchester
Zombies
998
IMG_1033.webp IMG_1037.webp IMG_0836.webp IMG_0835.webp IMG_0837.webp

Well I'm back to painting after a very long break.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Seneschal and vg11k
Thank you! Next thing I'll be working is a unit of black knights for my vampire.

Yeah, that's a unit of gave guard, they are converted from teutogen guard (I've got 28 of them).
 
  • Like
Reactions: DocteurQui
Good to see you back at the painting table!

That vampiress looks great! The model itself is superb and that 'alive' painting scheme makes her look really interesting, your mix of warm and cold colors turned out really good :) Those purple troops looks very nice too, but those grave guards are just brutal, good call using those Teutogen Guards for this. Do you have them still from the old days, or did you hunt sites like ebay for them?
 
Good to see you back at the painting table!

That vampiress looks great! The model itself is superb and that 'alive' painting scheme makes her look really interesting, your mix of warm and cold colors turned out really good :) Those purple troops looks very nice too, but those grave guards are just brutal, good call using those Teutogen Guards for this. Do you have them still from the old days, or did you hunt sites like ebay for them?
Thanks mate, I'm really glad with how she's turning outs

I had 10 teutogen guard originally, I managed to get the rest off warseer on the cheap years ago.
 
I was wondering what was this grave guard based on. Teutogen guard so. I had to google it since i never saw this unit before... damn i'm so young in the business xD
However i don't recognize the mounted lady. Is it a reaper model or a gw one ?

I really like the ice glare you paint on your mini, this simple detail give them lot of expression.
 
Cheers dude,i originally did it to represent the magic binding the army together.

Anyway few other bits I have laying about for my counts

My count as vargulfs IMG_1038.webp IMG_1040.webp IMG_1059.webp IMG_1061.webp

The bottom one isn't finished yet and needs rebuilding after the last break (don't fix things when you're tired).
 
Cheers mate, I'm glad you like how they've turned out, I'm really happy with them (but the rackham wolf is a long way from done).

Now for sons bits I've been working on today. Vampire is nearly done, needs something, not sure what..

IMG_1156.webp IMG_1146.webp IMG_1144.webp IMG_1141.webp IMG_1157.webp IMG_1159.webp
 
Last edited:
Thank you. Yeah the saddle certainly needs some more attention, I painted that ages ago and it's about the only part I haven got repainted yet.

Update on the vargulf

IMG_1264.webp IMG_1263.webp

Update to the black knight

IMG_1269.webp IMG_1270.webp
 
Last edited:
Thanks man. Sadly no real updates as my partners boy had used up a bunch ny paints. Bin through my bits box avc found zombies (still hunting for my dire wolves

IMG_1374.webp IMG_1376.webp IMG_1378.webp IMG_1381.webp
 
Thank you. I wasn't going to use him like this originally, but I changed my list recently to a mounted blender lord bus. I needed a Wight king and I'd bought this on etsy.

I am really like the Avatars at war 3D printed stuff like "not really kell honest".
 
Found this guy in my bits box. I've decided to use him as my master necromancer, still very wip.
3972FDAA-A3A4-4E0F-9D2C-1E3F97D35B9B.webp


B8E4CA5E-C15D-4FF7-87E5-867182F099D9.webp
 
Last edited:

About us

  • Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu