• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

Najo's Battlescribe Catalogs

This is awesome. Is there some way to make it recognize that lords and heroes can be 50%? Thanks for all your work on this.

najo

Mortarch of the Dark Soul
True Blood
This is awesome. Is there some way to make it recognize that lords and heroes can be 50%? Thanks for all your work on this.
That's built in already. When choosing a force, select armies of the end times instead of standard. Technically standard games are 50% because of the errata, but I've left both options in there currently for players who want it.

najo

True Blood
BAM!!!

End Times Khaine.... DONE!!!

All three Elven Hosts are in the catalogs and ready to use. Update your data files!

najo

True Blood
Ok, Kids! Guess what.. Warhammer: Skaven is done!

Now I am still waiting on my End Times: Thanquol to incorporate it fully. But I put the new units (Verminlords, Thanquol and Stormfiends) in using the White Dwarf articles. When I get my book, I will update any errors and put in reference pages.

Enjoy!!!

Last edited:

Adam_Barrow

Sleepless Knight
True Blood
@najo
Any way to get Lord Skrolk's Core Plaguemonks like Throt's Rogres?

-edit-
Also, Warpstone armor costs 0 pts. Should cost 15 Slaves.

Last edited:
This just won't work in my tablet. I'll just keep getting error for updating datafile. I already tried to delete all older datafile from tablet and all old lists from my tablet too. It is starge that it works perfectly with my phone. Both are androids.

Wait. Now I tried to update data for my phone, and theres that error too.

Last edited:
Well I got it when You made that undead legions, and havn't even tried to upgrade after that till now. And now I can't make it work with Your reasent upgades. I have reinstalled battlescribe and tried to delete all older files that could make somekind of errors.

The Sun King

Imperator
True Blood
Two bugs:
- Varghulf is called Varghluf in the roster
- The Salamander problem mentioned earlier still applies...

By the way, did I mention that you are putting in some amazing work?